chapter 16

A/N : major sexual content,so dont read if you dont like and skip to the next chapter

Leah p.o.v

Our lips met hot and desperate,our mouths devouring each other,tangling and untangling our toungues like we wanted to memorize each others taste forever.our hands moving all over each other,wanting to touch and feel each other everywhere at the same time.

we were in the hallway one second and in Embry's apartment the next,me again pressed up against a wall,his bedroom's wall this time.he moved with inhuman speed,without breaking our kiss,all the while holding me up as i straddeled his waist,wrapping my legs around his torso tighter and tighter.

my heart beat was ten times its normal rate,so was his.our chests crushed together.my breasts hurting,my nipples hard as rocks,wanting to be touched.my core all wet,sore and aching for him,for him to enter me,to make our bodies one.

his mouth left mine,only to trail open mouthed kisses down my jaw,then my collar bone,he licked the curve at the base of my neck,sending a jolt of pleasure through my feverishly lit body.i couldn't hold back a deep and loud moan.i bit my lips after that,to holdback the sounds my body couldn't seem to control.his lips travelled lower,stopping just at the edge of the neck of my dress,nipping and teasing with his teeth,driving me crazy.i bit my lips so hard that i could taste my own blood,but as his toungue licked what his teeth bit,i couldn't hold back the deep moans escaping from my body.he was also groaning and growling loudly against my neck,where he was leaving his marks,my love bites.

i wanted to feel his naked skin against my palms.so i started to tuck at his shirt,he got the idea,but instead of removing his shirt,he ripped it off his body and threw it away.the next moment he did the same with my dress.i could have laughed at his hurriedness,only if i could catch my breath.i couldn' breathe properly,my breath coming out in short pants,my whole body seemed to be on fire ,much hotter than our normal 108 degree,it was a miracle i was still standing and had not completely turned into ash.

and i knew the only way to calm this burn was his touch,the feel of his skin against mine,so i was glad that he removed the obstacle in our way.

i wanted him.i wanted him now,i couldn't wait any longer.i knew he felt the same way because i could feel the huge buldge of his erection through his jeans,which was nestled against my panties.i unbuckled his belt and threw it away,i unzipped his jeans and he stepped out of them.i let my hands roam over his erection feeling his hardness through the cloth of his underware.the growl that he let out was deep ,filled with desire,more anamilistic than human.he moved us towards the bed,as soon as our bodies hit the bed ,it broke in two.

"are you hurt?"he asked me as we got up,his voice low and husky with lust and hunger.while his eyes roamed all over my body,concern mixed with desire in them.i placed a hand over his heart,while with the other i took his hand and placed it over my chest.

"i am not somehuman girl that will easily break.Embry."i said to him looking him straight in the eye."i am compatible with you.i am made for you." i didn't know where those words came from,but as soon as they were out of my mouth i knew they were true.

he growled so loudly at this,that the entire room shook.i knew he lost his control after that.all concern gone from his eyes.the only thing left there was hunger,hunger for me.

Leah p.o.v

he picked me up and put me down on the ground,on the carpated floor.his claws were out,so were mine as we ripped the last remaining shreds of cloth on our body.he was on top of me,keeping all his body weight on his hands.he was grinding his erection against my clit,without penetrating me,torturing me,pleasuring me.his mouth moved down to my breasts,he bit hard on my already rock like nipples."oh fuck"someone screamed,it was me.he licked the nipple he bit with his tongue and then sucked on it with his mouth,he moved his mouth to do the same to the other."oh fuck.shit.ahhh."i kept on whispering,panting and screaming,as he ground himself harder and hader against me,biting and licking my breasts as if they were the most edible thing in the world.

i wanted him inside me,my core was pooling with liquid,it felt like i had lava inside my belly.i tried to take control,but he growled so loudly at me that it resonated all through my body.he put more pressure of his weight on me,encaging me.i raked my claws all over his body.his sculptured abs,his entire back,through the lenght of his back bone,his muscled chest,his neck.drawing blood everywhere.i fisted my hands in his soft hair,scrapped his skul,but all this did not stop him from his pleasureable torture.i pushed myself up,pressing my breasts harder against him,grinding him equally hard.i kissed him,sucked his tongue,bit his lips till i could taste his blood,but he still didn't enter me.

"please.shit.Embry.dammit.please"i found myself whimpering,begging screaming this to him.

"you are right,you are made for me,you are mine,all mine."he whispered against my ears,making me burn even more,to a point that i felt i was filled with nothing more than this lava of lust and desire."and i am made for you.only you.so i am not,never ever letting you go."he said.

i didn't get time to process what he said,because as soon as these words left his lips,he entered me.impaling me,in one swift motion.he was so big,hard,long and hot,so hot,he filled every inch of me.i wrapped my legs around his waist,dug my claws on his back as my insides clenched around him.he moved himself all the way back to my entry and thrusted deeper into me again.and again and again.moving with inhuman speed.i met him thrust for thrust.my hunger only growing more and more for him.i came around him my walls clenching to him tightly,he thrust into me harder with more speed prolonging my orgasm.he came just after me,empting himself inside of me.we didn't stop though,we kept on moving with the same hungry speed.

he calmed the fire inside me,only to light me up again,till everything else burned into oblivion.

Embry p.o.v

even after hours of making love to her,i couldn't keep my hands off her.and when she had said she was made for me,i lost control.i had never lost control before,i had never felt this intense before,it felt like i was burning for her.like literally set on fire.

i also felt like shaking her up.yell at her to let go,let her heart love again,to break down all her walls and just see,see how much i loved her.but i knew she was not ready,she was afraid.and i had promised her that i would not say that i loved her again.it hurt ,it really did.

just thinking about what we were doing,just minutes ago was making me hard and horny again.and the noises that she made,god they drove me crazy.she sweared a lot also.i chuckled at what.

"what?" she asked,smiling and looking at me lazily.she was curled up against me,tracing imaginary circles on my chest.

"you curse a lot during sex."i said to her,fully laughing now.

she narrowed her eyes into slits."maybe i just cursed cause it was so bad."she said to me mockingly.

"so bad huh." i said and crossed my arms under my head and glared up at the ceiling.i wasn't mad,just playing along.

she sat up and looked down at me,she was the one laughing now.i pulled out the best pout i could and tried to look hurt."or maybe."she said seductively as she climbed on top of me,sitting on me.her core ontop of my already har erection."maybe i cursed because it was just so good."she said as she started grinding against me.

"maybe huh?"i said,as i tried to stay still. "yeah maybe.you see i just cant be sure of it.you have to remind me."she said grinning mischeviously down at me.

well two can play this game.i sat up suddenly,entering her at the same moment,she gasped loudly at the sudden movement. "you cant be sure of it?"i whispered in her ear.

she gulped loudly and nodded "yup."she said,though it came out a little breathy.

i picked her up by her hips and pushed her back down on me again,a deep moan left her body and she threw her head back. we were both sitting now,i kindof liked this position,i could touch more of her.she grabbed my shoulders,clawing them,as i rubbed my thumbs over her nipples.

i whispered to her again,looking deeply into her eyes."well we cant have that,can we.i'll just have to make you sure that i am 'so good'."i said as we started to move again."and beautiful,this time i will make you scream it."