Chapter Twenty

AN: Hello and welcome to Chapter Twenty! We'll be starting in Gabriel head again. Hope you all enjoy! Be sure to drop some comments as you read! Now onward and forward to Chapter Twenty!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*Gabriel*

I woke up to find Raine's head laying on my bare chest.

She was still asleep and the memories of last night were still fresh in my mind. The passion we had felt. The desire in the air. The complete and total trust we had in each other.

I felt Raine stir and she opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Good morning," she sighed in contentment.

"Good morning, love," I greeted her as I kissed her lips.

Raine smiled.

"How about a bath?" I asked.

"That sounds so nice," Raine sighed.

I kissed her lips again and made to get out bed, but she stopped me.

"Gabe," she whispered. My eyes widened. She had never called me that before. I turned to look at her. "I just...last night was perfect...I...I've never felt more loved."

I smiled.

"Raine, you are a Goddess to me and I will make it my purpose to worship you as deserve to be," I told her.

There was a knock on the door and then I heard his voice.

"Gabriel, wake up!" Leon called.

"What is it?!" I called back.

"Tatiana has news," Leon replied, "She's called us all to the throne room."

"Alright, I'm on my way," I told him.

"Let Raine know as well," Leon told me, "I went to her room, but she didn't answer."

"I'll do that," I assured Leon. I heard footsteps and assumed that Leon had walked away.

I turned to Raine and saw concern in her eyes.

We both got ready, abandoning the idea of sharing a bath.

Raine and I entered the throne room and found that Mother, Starlene, Calder, and Leon were already there

Raine and I entered the throne room and found that Mother, Starlene, Calder, and Leon were already there. Tatiana was sitting on her throne  and Melisande and Calypso stood on either side of her.