15: R.A.N

𝒥𝒶𝓎𝒸𝑒𝑜𝓃 "𝒜𝒸𝑒" 𝐹𝒾𝑒𝓁𝒹𝓈
"Heyyyy Ace." A group of women trying to get pass my security said at the same time. I pretended not to hear them placing a stack of money to my ear. That's the only thing that had been calling lately. "But I know him." One woman said over the music to my security. Bianca looked in their direction rolling her eyes before looking back to me.

"Ace tell him I know you!" The unrecognizable woman yelled over the music to me

"Ace tell him I know you!" The unrecognizable woman yelled over the music to me. I laughed because I'd never met her a day in my life. Bianca scoffed and stood up.

"While you sitting your ass here showing out for these bitches.." She said looking around security at the women before walking up on me. "You need to start telling these hoes you have a girlfriend. I won't be disrespected by them and looked over like I'm Casper." She stood over me leaning down as she got in my face and I chuckled. I placed the money on the table with the bottles of alcohol and wrapped my hand around her waist pulling her on my lap. She sucked her teeth and tried getting up but I pulled her back down.

"You my woman." I said in her ear as her back rested against my chest and she let out a shaky breath. "These hoes can't even get a hello out of me. Chill out."

She turned throwing her legs over mine so that she was sitting sideways and I grabbed her arm putting it around my neck. I wrapped one arm around her back and took my free hand and cupped her face leaning in. She stared at me with a hard frown on her face and I knew that she was irritated with the many women that kept trying to get in our section and speak to me but they didn't fucking matter. Brushing my lips up against hers she parted her lips and I slipped my tongue inside of her mouth kissing her sloppily. She sucked on my tongue and I squeezed her thigh with one hand while pulling her body closer into me with the one wrapped around her back. She moaned softly and my dick twitched.

She pulled back and with the look in her eyes I was sure that she knew what I wanted. "I'm ready to go." She whispered in my ear and I chuckled noticing that the women who'd tried to get in our section had headed off. Security stepped to the side for Erin and Ro to get through and I stared at them both raising an eyebrow. He kept sniffling touching his nose and she looked like somebody had pissed in her Cheerios or something.

"Fuck wrong with y'all?" I grabbed my open bottle of champagne bringing it to my lips and drinking from it. I handed it to Bianca and waited for an answer from them.

"Caught some nigga harassing her by the restroom trying to get physical. I confronted him and he got one good hit in before I put his ass to sleep. She pissed off and pretty shaken up." Ro told me.

"See yeah that's our cue to take our asses home. B already tryna fight some randoms. You done slept some bitch ass nigga. This is why we don't come out often. With the shit I run I'd fuck around and shoot up this whole club behind my family. Let's get the fuck up out of here." I said frowning because Erin was like a little sister to me.