Chapter 8:Live a little Bunny!

Life without your loved ones is like sky without sun and moon. An empty hole that cannot be filled. A void felling that rots you inside every day. I do not know how I will be able to live if I do not have those people in my life. I will probably become mute, a loner, and a depressed person. I know we fight with them. Even sometimes, we wish to live our life without them.

James was always there for me even in his bad time he never gave up on his life, his family and his dream. I never saw him cry, he is one of those people who gives you positive vibes and helps you overcome all your fears. I love him so much I cannot imagine anyone hurting him, forget about someone killing him. I don't know what I'm feeling right now because my mind is blank. And I am assuming James is saying something and is waving his hand in front of my face. However, my mind is like paralyzed; and do not want to respond to anything. The only reaction my face was showing is this damn tears, which are surely going to betray me any moment.

My poor cousin! He must be so stressed and scared by this situation.

"Omg! Your face" folding his hand on his stomach he suddenly started laughing like maniac "I can't-"

What is happening here? Confused and scared for his well-being I stare at him and a teardrop escapes from my eyes. "This isn't funny! Don't you get it James? I am scared for you! You are taking this thing so simply for GODS sake, someone is trying to murder you and you are here seating like there is nothing wrong. And I am very much sure you haven't told this to anyone! And--" I can't take it anymore I have to say all of these to this nutcase boy.

"I'm so sorry Arielle but please don't cry! You know I can't see you like this," he says worriedly. Uh is he face shifter or what? "I was just kidding my little mermaid; I didn't know you will take it so serious. I'm sorry. Please don't cry"

I swear I'm going to kill him. I'm sorry GOD but I don't care now. I am going to attempt this sin, i stopped crying. "Thank god you stopped" I wipe my face furiously "but why are you looking at me like an angry wolf?"He gulps and back downs a little bit.

"Because you JAMES ANTHONY YOUNG are going to die by my bare hands! You fucking piece of shit!" growling like a wolf I grab his collar and slapped him hard on the face.

"You did not just slap me?" he asks somewhat amused and shock racking through his face.

"Oh I did and I'm going to do lot better than that" before I can do anything he releases my hold on him and ran out of the car. "James stop you can't hide from me" I say while getting out off car.

"But I can" he runs toward the exit gate of the school. I try to catch up with him but as you can see, I'm not good at physical activities. In addition, James workout's every day. Therefore, I stopped chasing him. "You know what james, go run away. I don't care! But you better keep in mind that from now on I'm never going to speak with you."I scream at him and without waiting for any response, I started to walk toward library. I don't care if anyone heard me or this is going to be the hot topic of the week. Because I'm angry, frustrated by that idiotic, stupid and selfish brother of mine. Soon I heard running footsteps. And do you want to know who that will be?

"Look Arielle you can't say like that. I was just joking around with you and I was annoyed too by your questions!" I don't respond and kept my poker face. "C'mon Arielle you to know that I hate it when you try to become like mom." He huffs.

"Yes but that doesn't give you any right to give me a mini heart attack asshole"I grit.

"Arielle just listen to me-" I zoned out his remaining sentence when I saw sandy running into washroom.

"Save it "and I ran after sandy.

When I opened the door of washroom, the phase I saw sandy in made me feel more terrible. Standing in front of mirror staring at herself, she looks broken. Hearing the noise of me closing the door, she snaps her head toward me. Her tearful eyes were staring at me with shock. "i.i-I" she try to form some words of explanation.