1

"Freckles, I missed you" he cried grabbing Y/N into his embrace as he made sure no one takes her away from him.

"Why are you holding me so tight, am not going anywhere" she chuckled.That's what he's afraid of, her leaving, her disappearing forgetting him, never turning back, loving someone else not him.

"I love you and only you, no one can ever change that" she gently grabbed his cheeks placing a loving kiss on his soft lip, he slowly smiled as they observed the beautiful sunset of the beach. There they were on the sand her head on his shoulder, happy together, it's just like Hawaii never happened, that's why they thought, a happy ending? Immediately, gunshots started to fill the area, men with black outfits started rushing towards them. The couple quickly stood up as men with weapons started to surround them. Taehyung's hands over Y/N, protecting her as she stood behind him trying to not break down and cry, she held onto the hem of his shirt, trying to stay calm.

"What do you want?" Taehyung spoke with a cold tone.

"Simple and easy, I know your famous for what you do, we don't want to do anything to ruin it" he smirked under his mask, looking at the girl.

"We want the girl"

Absolutely chilled, is he afraid? of course he is, is he going to show that? fuck no. He slowly lifted his head up meeting the eyes of the other male.

 He slowly lifted his head up meeting the eyes of the other male

He deeply chuckled. "Why the fuck would I do that?" The men moved closer, out of no where, Y/N was grabbed from behind, letting out a yell Taehyung quickly turned around as a sharp knife met the girl's neck.

"Move closer the girl dies" trying to escape her hands were on the mans hand trying to free herself as Taehyung turned to the main guy that looked like the leader of this group.

"Stop it! I'll give you anything please!" The male laughted, poking his tongue threw his cheeks.

"Anythin-

"NOT HER!!" he yelled looking at the girl so vulnerable, he hated that feeling, the feeling of not being able to do anything, the feeling of everything being his fault, at least that's how he lost his parents.

Annoyed, the man rolled his eyes. "If we can't have her nobody can" he signed a finger to the other male as he nodded, roughly slicing up her neck leaving her on the floor. It happened so fast even this time he can't save the person he loves, he failed twice. Running up to her, he held her head on his lap, as the girl felt tears in her cheeks, she slowly turned her head, due to the pain she looked up at him wiping his tears away as she smiled.

"I-it's o-okay, don't cry" her hands on his as their promise rings met.

"Don't leave me please!! Y/N!"

" who said am leaving you? I'll always be watching over you, just from up there" her eyes met the cloudy sky as her eyes slowly closed shut, no movements from her hands anymore.

"Y/N!!??!" His head on her chest as he cried, holding her close.

"Y/N!!?!"