21

Taehyung POVI gulped trying to keep my calm, why is she doing this? did she not get enough last night? Especially infront of everyone, I tried backing off, her leg keeps getting closer, and I just allowed it like that

Taehyung POV
I gulped trying to keep my calm, why is she doing this? did she not get enough last night? Especially infront of everyone, I tried backing off, her leg keeps getting closer, and I just allowed it like that. I looked up at her trying to get her eyes on mine but she won't look at me, she's just eating, what? I coughed trying to get her attention, nothing? I give up, I slowly stood up and excuse myself waking towards the kitchen.

"baby... what's wrong?" I turned around and met eyes with her, she looked worried, she tilted her head to the left, I gently got a hold of her wrist, walking towards her room.

"tae? What's going on?" I closed the door facing her.

"what was that downstairs?" I don't want to yell at her, I never did and I want to keep it that way, she's too pracious, but my anger keeps crawling back. Her eyebrows frowned togther, why does she look confused?

"what? i didn't do anything.." her eyes grew bigger, finally releasing.

"ahh the cough? sorry I didn't mean to ea-"

"no, it wasn't the cough" I interrupted, moving closer to her.

"than what is it?"

"your leg baby....." she tried to read my eyes but she still looked confused so I had to say it.

"your leg was rubbing my dick.."  her lips moved up smiling, soon enough she started to laugh, her cheekbones lifting up, exposing her beautiful smile that I fell in love with.

"are you serious? i didn't do anything, and why on earth would I do that on the dinner table?"

"wait wait.." she started daydreaming, what's going on through that little head of hers, she thought that's why clair was moving so much.

"that little bitch.." she grunted her teeth as she was about to storm out of the room, I ran towards her, holding her waist, lifting her off of the floor.

"what are you doing?" she slid out of my hands and was about to leave the room until I spoke.

"please...please don't go....i don't want you to get yelled at...to get in trouble" she ran her fingers through her hair, turning around, her eyes are dark, emotionless, it's been a while since I've seen that side of her. She started to slowly walk towards me, my legs immediately started walking backwards, am I scared? definitely. Soon enough my back met the wall, not being able to walk further, her hands landed on each side of my hands, the look on her face I can't describe it, she looked up at me, anger? This girl really is bipolar, her height can barely reach my chest and here she is pinning me against a fucking wall.

"w-what a-are you doing?" I gulped, she stood on her tiptoes, getting a bit closer.

"do you want to go out there and do the job for me?"

"job?"

"beating the shit out of clair...would you do that for me? no..." I grabbed both her hands and intertwined them with mine.

"listen, beating the crap out of someone will not help the situation alright? it will probably only make it worse.....I'll have a talk to her and see what happens okay?" she didn't look at me, her eyes on the floor.

"look at me....do you not trust me?" I pouted as she lifted her head, her eyes met mine, I don't know what to do without her, she captured my heart and won't give it back.

"I do trust you...." I smiled bringing her closer to me, her face in my chest.

"don't worry about it am all yours...."

••••

Author POV

"guys let's play a game..." everyone sat on the ground downstairs on the living room in a circle, Taehyungs hand on her leg slightly caressing the side.

"how about truth or dare..."