4

"Jungkook!!" She yelled as the brown headed smiled showing his bunny teeths satisfied with what he did, his eyes locked with hers moving close to her, as he brought her hands to his.

"How was your day noona?" he asked still smiling

"Don't change the subject on me" she scoffed, standing up ready to leave but jungkook quickly grabbed her wrist, turning her around.

"Don't be mad again, I'll clean it up" he stood up making her look really small. He slowly carressed the sides of her arms with his hands, as she looked up at him.

"Alright, sorry" she smiled as he did the same opening his arms wide as the girl rolled her eyes, laughing, slowly coming closer to him as her head laid on his chest, arms around his waist.

Jungkook's POV
I wrapped my arms around her little body, rubbing her back, how can a girl scream that loud coming from such a small body like hers. It's been a year since what happened in Hawaii, Y/N losing her memory. Since then it's been really hard for her. After the accident me and Y/N actually met just like how we met at first. The cafe. She worked there for a bit and we started to talk again like old time after we got close we moved in together. After she got her job as a counsellor she couldn't believe it and stopped working at the shop pretty much straight away. She kept saying "you look so familiar, have I seen you before?" The doctor did say her memory lost is permanent and will properly never come back due to other patients and their private research. But why does stuff like that happen? She even has nigmares, allowing her to wake up screaming. I was worried a lot and told her to go to the doctors, but of course being stubborn ass self she said no. Me and Y/N are very close friends we have been before she even lost her memory and I will always be there for her.

"Kook?" She spoke raising her head from my chest, looking up at me as I smiled softly.

"Hmmm?"

"I've seen this person today"

"What person?" I asked.

"I don't know....he looks familiar though" she frowned, pressing her eyebrows together trying to think. I giggled at how cute she is.

"Don't think to hard, your brain might explode" I got a hold of her cheeks, squishing them as she pulled a straight face making it even more funny.

"Stop am serious, I think I've seen him before" she got a hold of my hands pushing them aside.

"Okay okay, tell me who is this guy?"

" I don't know!" She yelled out of frustration. "He has black hair, I think it's a mullet, dark eyes, he's tall as well, his smile......his smile is" her eyes were fixed to the corner of the room, daydreaming as she tilted her small head, smiling. Who is she thinking of? Taehyung? No it's can't be. Me and the guys decided to take a break from BTS for a bit to get our lives together, all the other members have their own life to live, where I decided to live with Y/N instead of buying my own house, me and Y/N got our own place where we both paid for it, making it fair for the both of us.

"Kook?!" She shook my arms trying to get my attention.

"What? What?"

"What were you thinking about?" She asked

"Nothing, don't worry" I smiled, making her giggle.

"I got your Panda Express downstairs" she said walking out off my room.

"Come eat with me?" I walked towards her.

"Yeah, let me shower first" she turned into the hallway, walking towards her room.

—————
6:30pm

"Hey man"

"Hi, what's up?" Jungkook spoke, sitting on the sofa next to Y/N eating their food as the voice talked on the other side of the phone.

"Am coming over yours right now, tell me the address" the male coughed hard, choking on his food as the girl ran to the kitchen getting a cup of water.

"Jungkook? Are you there?" He questioned getting into his car.

"Why do you want to suddenly come over?"

"I can't tell you this over the phone, it's important" He rolled his eyes giving him the address as he closed the phone.

"Kook? Who was that?" She placed the glass down after he drank the water. Wait, taehyumg has a car, that means he's going to get here ten times faster. Jungkook quickly looked up at her, thinking of something to do.

"Y/N and Taehyung cannot meet, things will get sticky" he thought.

"Y/N? I need you to hide"