22

Taehyung POV

Taehyung POV

"how about truth or dare?" everyone nodded, agreeing to play the game.

"am not a fan of that game" Y/N said not looking at anyone, I smiled placing my arm around her shoulder, she looked up at me

"it's okay, am here"

"let's start..."

"okay let's start easy, clair truth or dare..?" one of
y/n's cousins spoke, waiting for clair to answer. She looked quite confident, giving me weird looks.

"dare" the other girl giggled at her response, right away telling her what her dare was.

"i dare you to sit on Taehyungs lap for five minutes...." what is going through their heads..? Is like they planned this, I looked over at y/n, and she doesn't look happy at all, you could tell much from her expression, but I know her very well, she's angry. Clair stood up heading my way, although this is a game I don't want this at all

"don't you have a boyfriend clair...?" y/n talked before me

"I do but it's not like am cheating on him...." she walked towards me, placing herself on my lap, can't I just push her off..? is that too rude...? I turned my head looking at y/n, her head was straight, her legs were crossed togther, she placed her hands on her lap. This is getting to intense, you can cut the tension with a whole ass knife.

"Truth or dare y/n....?" please choose dare, picking truth is so dangerous, they could ask anything from you, she didn't look at me at all, her eyes laid stuck on her cousin asking the questions, she seemed confident and calm, I know she's hiding her emotions right now, she doesn't let anyone see them, anyone besides me.

"truth..." baby why...? I really hope she doesn't get exposed.....I know these cousins of hers are stubborn and nothing like her, she really is different from them. How on earth are they related...?

"have you told your boyfriend what happened almost 5 years ago at June..." her expressions immediately changed.

"you were around 16 right...?" The girl smirked, raising her head high, proud. Y/N's hands slowly turned into fists, am pretty sure I've seen a vein pop out.

"you have crossed a line here..." the angry in her voice clear, speaking through her teeths.

"no am not, we all know what happened, am pretty sure your boyfriend would love to know too"

"definitely not, the only reason why she probably didn't tell me was because she isn't ready, and I fully respect her, she can take as long as she wants" I spoke up, I pulled clair away from me as it has been five minutes, she laid on the floor dramatically thinking I pushed her really hard when I didn't.

"you have to do it anyway, it's part of the game..." this is so unfair, you can't take advantage of her like that, please don't do it baby, tell me later not here......at least when we're alone.

"fine, I will.....but not here....I'll tell him alone..." she stood up placing her hand out for me to reach. I gently placed my hand on hers, standing up, she dragged me out of the room into the kitchen, no one was there at the time. She finally stopped turning around, she intertwined our fingers together, looking up. Before she could speak I did

"no, you don't have to say anything.." she smiled at me, but this smile is different from the other ones, it's sad, it's broken, shattered.

"I need to...not because it's a part of the game but I should have told you this ages ago..." her eyes were getting teary, I don't like where this is going at all, please stop.

"when I was 16 I suffered from depression and anxiety, one day when I was walking back from school, I normally don't talk to anyone.." she tightened her hand around my hand tighter, like she's about to say something big.

"i got hit by a car...when I got to the hospital I had a broken leg and also.......

"lost my sight"