6

"Well I have great news for you" the doctor smiled towards Taehyung, as the male had a glimpse of hope inside of him.

"W-what is it?"  He spoke nervously.

"Well, the patient's condition is safe, the patient is slowly regaining her memory back bit by bit. She fainted due to the sudden memory coming back at once" Taehyung slowly smiled as his heart clenched around its walls, can't wait to hold her again in his arms.

"I thought the amnesia was permanent, that's what the doctor said" Jungkook worriedly spoke, making the doctor turn to his direction.

"Yes we thought that too, but something happened that made her remember, whatever it is, you need to keep it up for her to completely have her memory back" he continued. "It could be a person she loves that's why it's affecting her the most" both of them exchanged looks as Taehyung spoke

"Can I go see her please?" The doctor then nodded allowing him to go, forgetting about Jungkook. Taehyung made his way in her room, there she was sitting on the bed looking at the beautiful view outside, she quickly turned her head around facing Taehyung due to the foot steps coming from him.

"T-taehyung?" She lifted herself even more as the male widened his eyes in shock.

"You know me?"

"Of course I know you, your Mr Kim, you come in to see me for counselling sessions, what are you doing here?" His face dropped, looking at the floor. What was he thinking? She would remember who he is? Come running hugging him tight? Never letting him go? 

"Mr Kim?" She asked him as he lifted his head up trying not to run up to her, ask her if she's okay, hold her in his arms again.

"I a-

"Y/N" all of a sudden Jungkook came in the room, going up to her as he held her hands in his.

"Are you okay?" He placed his other hand on her cheek, caressing it slowly.

"Yeah, I was just a bit light headed that's all" she nodded reassuring herself as she looked behind Jungkook.

"Jungkook, this is one of my patients, Mr Kim, Mr Kim this is my friend Jungkook" the brown headed turned around to meet the eyes of the other male.

"We already know each other, we are friends" Taehyung spoke as the girl raised her eyebrows high in shock.

"Really? What a coincidence"

"The doctor said you need to take these prescriptions when you get home, alright?" He softly said as he tightened his grip on her hand, making Taehyung feel a bang of jealousy in his heart. The girl slowly nodded as she lifted herself from the bed, Jungkook helping her up as she proceeded to walk until Taehyung spoke.

"Y/N?" The girl turned her head towards the voice as she waited for him to speak again.

"Can I talk to you please?" He asked nervously.

Jungkook POV
As I looked up at his face, I tightened my hands on hers tighter not wanting to let go. Wanting the need to be closer to her. What am I saying? Your not leaving her alone with a stranger, is her fucking boyfriend for gods sake, but she doesn't know that. The both then looked at me wanting me to leave the room, I figured. I slowly nodded my head smiling back at Y/N as I let go of her warm hands leaving the hospital room.

As I stepped out of the hospital room a fimilar figure come running up to me, shaking my hands in worry as my mind went blank.

"Where is she?! Is she okay?!! Ya!" I immediately snapped out my thoughts as I looked down at her

"Noona?" I grabbed her arms letting go of me. "She's fine, she just felt a little light headed that's all" Hyun-wook wrapped her arms around her chest.

"Why on earth would you lock Y/N in a room" she pocked me with her finger on my chest continuously. "You better have an excellent excuse" she waited for me to answer, sticking my tongue out in my inner cheek.

"Well..."

"Well?" She imitated me with my slightly deeper voice. How am I meant to say I didn't want her to meet Taehyung? Does it sound weird? Maybe it only sounds weird in my head.

"I was trying to avoid Taehyung from meeting her" I looked down trying to avoid her eyes.

"Jungkook?" She brought her arm on my hand softly caressing it.

"Why the fuck would you do that?!!" She yelled making me jump due to the sudden action.

"It's a good think that they are meeting, she might remember a bit of her past slowly" she said making me feel uneasy.

"After that they might get back together, okay?" She spoke as I smiled lightly covering the huge bang I just felt.

Bing Bing

Her phone started making noises as she looked at it, reading the messaging.

"I really need to go okay? Yoongi doesn't like me out so late, tell Y/N I was here"

"Yes noona, do you want me to come with you?" I replied as she turned around walking towards the exit.

"No it's fine, and tell Taehyung I said hi!" She yelled as I waved a goodbye.

••••

Author POV

"I'll be there soon, am about to cross the street" she spoke into the phone hearing the other deep voice on the other side.

"Alright, please be careful baby I don't want you to get hurt" blood slowly started to rush up her cheeks, making it leave a light pink of blush.

"I will, do you want anything to eat? You were so busy in your studio, you forgot that you need food to function" a slight chuckle was heard.

"No, I'll eat the food that you made, I just need you here right now in my arms" she smiled.

"Why are you so touchy feely these days? Is this the same person that took almost a year to say "l love you".

"You don't want me to be touchy with you? And you know it's very hard for me to open up"

"I know baby, I love your soft and vulnerable side, I'll see you soon" she laughted switching her phone to her right.

"Bye I love you"

"I love you too" she then closed the phone, holding it in her hands as the night became darker, the streetlights not being that bright for a person to see. She then turned on her light on her phone, which allowed her to see better, holding it up for her to see where she's going.

"Hey little girl" a raspy deep unknown voice spoke as the girl didnt dare to look back and started to fast walk towards their house.

"I said HEY!!" the stranger ran up to her using a strong metal bat against her head, smirking as he admired her dark red blood drip from the bat. The girl immediately landed on the floor as she could see her house in the distance, the light of Yoongi's studio shined bright yellow.  Holding her hand on her head she groaned in pain as she looked at her hand full of blood. Her vision slowly fading. The man quickly got a hold of the girl throwing her to his shoulders as he walked to the black van.

"Your coming with me"

A/N:
Who do you think it is?