24

1 week later

1 week later........

Baby what can I say
Your the one I desire
Your the one I love
Baby what can I say
Am in love with you again

"Alright Taehyung you did great, that's a rap..." the male at the other side informed Taehyung as he lightly nodded, taking his headphones off immediately looking at his phone.

Nothing...? He thought

"what's up with the face...? Your girl still didn't text back...?" The door opened as another male came in the recording room. He came closer to him placing his headphones on his ears, leaving one of them out. Jeon Jungkook. Damn what happened to that boy..? He's like a whole different person. And why...? He wouldn't say a thing.

"am worried kook..." Taehyung looked up at the younger male, hoping to get some reassurance like he always does. Jungkook smiled at his hyung...

"don't worry too much hyung, she's fine..." the amount of pain that he's going through is huge, just sitting back and observing Taehyung and Y/N get back togther..? It's like someone took his heart and threw it away. That shit hurts like hell. All of a sudden the door opened again, Jimin coming in trying to get his breath back.

"tae..." he said

"what..." Taehyung was still looking at his phone

"Y/N's back..." he smiled happily looking at his friend. In seconds Taehyung ran out the door, not to be seen.

"I'll see you guys later!!" he yelled from behind as the two giggling.

••••

His heartbeat was beating fast, might as well leave his body and walk. He has fallen in love with this girl for over a year and his heart is still beating this fast for her and it will never stop. Tears slowly started to form around his eyes, not having her in his arms for a week straight is the hardest thing for him, not having the person you love and respect by your side when life turns shit it's really hard, but now she's here everything is different. She is different. It's like she's meant for him and he's meant for her, fate..? Maybe.

"come on..." he tapped on his foot, trying to distract himself, he rang the bell once again, nothing. Where is she...? Is she not home yet...? Please be here baby, I fucking missed you so damn much.
He knocked once more, hoping she would open the door come flying in his arms, hold her tight, but she didn't answer, she's not here. Baby..? I hope your okay. He turned around heading towards the exit of her house.