57

Hyunsook POV2 weeks later

Hyunsook POV
2 weeks later....

it's been the shittest weeks and I can't stand it here without Yoongi, I know his career comes first of course but I just miss him, on top of that I got a call a few weeks ago that Y/N got shot on her workplace....

how the hell did this happen? I don't know it's shit

I wanted the girl arrested and dead, but she escaped, the police said security camera seen her at the airport, that bitch had the audacity to run away after what she did, I want her dead, and it will happen, I just need to be with Y/N right now, she's been at the hospital for a good two weeks now and am worried, the doctor said she's fine the bullets didn't hit anything serious, but am worried for her she didn't wake up for two weeks, and am scared what happened at Hawaii will happen here again....

Here I was looking at her on the hospital bed, the nurses came in no and then to check on her, her left shoulder was wrapped up with heavy, thick bandages due to the three bullets, I hope she gets better, the fact that her skin was getting paler, hurts me...

please Y/N wake up...

please...

••••
Meanwhile in Canada....
Taehyung POV

"hyung does Hyunsook message you...?" Yoongi hyung was laying on the bed next to me, Y/N haven't messaged me for a while and am getting worried

"she has been, but no in a couple of days..." the older male turned the other way looking up at Taehyung...

"why? is Y/N not messaging you..?" I nodded, my phone on my hands as the messages I've sent still haven't been seen by her....

"don't worry about it too much, she got work remember...?" he continued

"I'll call hyunsook just to make sure she's fine..." he grabbed his phone from under the pillow, scrolling through is contacts

"thanks hyung....." he nodded placing the phone on his ear, turning the other way

"hey baby...." he's such a big softy when it comes to his girlfriend, he might act tough but he's a softy for sure....

"hey I wanted to ask how Y/N is doing, she's not really messaging tae back...." he wasn't talking for a few seconds, the phone tight on his ears, he slowly turned around not beating around the bush, looking straight at me, the look in his eyes I've only seen it once when hyunsook was kidnapped and he was devastated, why is he looking at me like?

"what is it hyung..." he slowly placed the phone on my ears, hearing a voice on the other side...

"taehyung? how are you?"

"hyunsook? What's going on?" I fucking scared now her voice was very unstable, it sounds like she's been crying, what's going on?

"taehyung listen to me and listen well okay..? What am about to tell you will hurt but you need to stay where you are and finish your concert okay...." what is she saying?

"spill it....." yoongi looked like he already knew everything already

"Y/N got shot.." my heart stopped

"not only once but three times..."