Naughty Pussy•MinJoonKook

imagine

*the picture up top is- why am I like this

namjoon walks by some stores looking for some books when he saw two kitten hybrids on the ground in a box. namjoon gasp as they looked so sad.

he quickly picked the two up in a caring manner and said, "don't worry, you won't live here anymore. You're coming with me."

———

"JIMIN, JEONGGUK STOP IT!" Namjoon yelled as he grumbled while the two hybrids snickered. They poured honey on namjoon while he was showering so obviously namjoon was angry.

He went back to showering but smiled softly. As he was washing out the honey, he suddenly felt two pairs of hands touch his body. He knew who they were and was feeling kind of uncomfortable.

"Jimin, jeongguk can you please stop touching me?" Namjoon said but as he turned around, he suddenly felt really small. Jeongguk was smirking and jimin was biting his lip.

"Ya know Jimin, I just realized how hot our owner is." Jeongguk said and namjoon was about to say something but whimpered as he felt both of their rough hands touch his chest, waist, and ass.

"W-what are you doing?" Namjoon said and jimin said, "I know right jeongguk? He is so fucking beautiful and i just wanna eat him up."

———

Namjoon whimpered as he felt the familiar feeling of his insides being filled once again. The two Hybrids have been at it with him for the past 3 hours.

He was covered in thick cum and there was even more inside of him. The two Hybrids finally stopped  and looked at namjoon who was currently going through another orgasm.

Jimin and jungkook licked namjoon's neck, cheek and chest and said, "I love you namjoonie."