Switch Personality•Namseok

UH IGNORE THE PIC UP TOP I TOTALLY DID NOT DRAW THAT......but namjoon be looking thicc tho 👀

Warning? Slut degrading, hair pulling (is that even a warning???), mind break

Imagine

I know this is a thing where Jhope be cute and stuf in like regular times but in bed is like a  b e a s t

But idc imma still do it

5:30 pm

Namjoon smiled as hoseok ordered him a coffee just because namjoon told hoseok he was tired. They were at namjoon's studio. "Thanks hoseok! I really appreciate it, what can I do to make it up to you?"

"It's alright namjoon! I don't need anything." Hoseok said

"No I insist I'll do anything!" Namjoon said not realizing he might regret saying that lol. "Anything...huh..." Hoseok muttered and suddenly Namjoon got a sense of fear from the sadistic smile hoseok gave.

1 hour later

6:30

"Do you like it when I push my dick down hard on your prostate you slut?" Hoseok said into namjoon's ear. They were in a doggy style position which made hoseok's dick go further. Namjoon whimpered as Hoseok was gripping namjoon's wrists don't hard they left light bruises.

"answer me slut!" Hoseok said and grabbed a bunch of namjoon hair and pulled it hard making namjoon yelp. "Y-yes I love it h-hoseok-"

"What did I tell you to call me slut?!" Hoseok yelled and namjoon cried out In Pleasure and pain. "I-i'm sorry M-master!" Namjoon said and hoseok smirked.

——————
9:45 pm

Namjoon's oversensitive body was once again experiencing an intoxicating and addicting orgasm and hoseok was the same. Hoseok pulled out of namjoon and watched as his own semen was dripping from namjoon's ass. Hoseok lightly tapped namjoon's cheek.

"Namjoon...you ok?" Hoseok asked. "...namjoon...?"

Namjoon looked up at hoseok and kissed hoseok's neck. "Let's do more...that wasn't nearly enough for both of us..."

Hoseok smirked in his sadistic way and said, "you really know how to convince me..."

Also the whole time Namjoon and hoseok's phone was on silent so all the texts the other members sent were not heard. Well....namjoon sent one text.

'Don't worry about me and hoseok. We won't be back till really late.'

Lmao namjoon bootyhole looking like a crater the next day. Wheelchair day came real soon