Chapter 34

Zara POV...

I was at the hospital working as usual because I would be stressed about the whole kidnap thing with my bestie. I have to work to keep my mind out of this for a bit, plus with Kaityln being away, I have to look after her patients together with mine. Zidane and Andrea are both a huge help.

Just thinking about my best friend was kidnapped is....
unexplainable. The feeling is mutual. I need my bestie back, I miss her alot.

While doing all the necessities to make sure that the patients were feeling okay, this guy approached me. He looks familiar but I can't recognize him.

"Hi, Are you Dr. Zara?" He asked.

"Yeah, why do you ask?" I questioned.

"Amm.. Do you know Dr. Kaitlyn?" He asked.

"Yeahhh." I was confused.

"Okayy.. Are you her friend or something?" He said.

"Yes, she is my best friend." I answered.

"Okay, I know where she is." He said.
I was trying to register what he just said. He said that he knows where she is...

"Who are you? And how you know her?" I questioned.

"I'm Mason Fox, her sister is my girlfriend." He replied.

Oh! Now I remember him...

He wanted to talk to Zidane and I. He said that he found Kaitlyn and know where she is. We went to an on call room so we can talk in private.

He explained to us that while he was with his girlfriend Amber, Kaityln's sister, he received a phone call from his dad stating that he needs to pick up something for his mom at their company. And whatever box he had to get, was in the basement. When he was about to pick up the box this guard called Lucas walked out of the stock room in the basement. He found this funny and that something was wrong with the way Lucas acted. The next day he went to investigate and found out that Kaitlyn was there tied to a chair.

So long story short, Kaityln is at the Fox Corp. And Mr. Fox kidnapped her or got someone to do it. This is outrageous!!
This is stress in another level.

Before Mason left, Zidane and I planned how we are gonna get her back. So we have decided that Mason would be the distraction while we go and rescue her for there. We will do this tonight after the company closes. So Mason will distract the guards or whoever is there and we will sneak in through the back.

****Time Skip****

Zidane POV...

It's time we find Kaityln. She had been missing for so long. I can't imagine what she is going through right now. When Mason told us where she was, well we knew that we had to rescue our friend. We can't just leave her there to suffer more than what she already have.

We pulled up to Fox Corp and parked in the back alley so we wouldn't be noticed. We made our way to the basement. The place was dark and cold. Zara and I brought flashlights and Mason lead the way. When we arrived to the room where Mason told us she was, the door was opened.

If it was a hiding room wouldn't the door be locked?

Anyways, we walked into the room and Mason puts on the light. But there was no Kaityln...
There in a corner was a chair and ropes laying on the floor. Which means she was here... But where can she be now?

I looked over to Zara and she was freaking out.

"Hey, we are gonna find her." I said with my smile.

"Do you hear that?" Zara said.

I nod and just realized that the sound was the sound of a ticking bomb.
Holy Shit!

"We better get out of here before we turned to pieces." I quickly said and I grabbed Zara's hand and we rushed outside with Mason followed behind.

Dammit!

I'm guessing someone knew that we were going to be here to rescue her and they took her somewhere else.

Damn, now we are back to square one!

Before we knew it, the enter basement exploded.

"There goes the evidence..." I said.

"Don't worry about that." Zara said...

"Why shouldn't I?" I asked.

"Because I took the necessity to take pictures." She said with a smile and she showed me the pictures she took.

"You're genius!" I said with my smile.

She nod and we walked to the car and drove home and Mason did the same. Mason assured us that he will do some snooping around to see if ge finds out any thing about her location. I dropped Zara off at her house and I headed home.

Kaityln POV...

I can't believe that they are relocating me to a different place. Mason said that he would bring Zara and Zidane to get me out of this hell hole. But the plans have changed...

Mr. Fox told Lucas to get a bomb and place it in the room so whoever thought they would rescue me well they will explode together with the room.

OH MY GOD! I hope that doesn't happen to them. I can't afford to lose my friends. They are part of my life.

"You better stay quiet!" Lucas yelled.

"Or What?" I asked

"Just shut the hell up." He replied with anger.

"Don't talk to her that way." Johnathan offended.

"Let's just get her to where he wants us to carry her." Lucas said.

Right now we are in a moving vehicle and I'm tied up in the back seat. This is so uncomfortable. I can bearly breath...
I feel nasty... I haven't taken a shower in what a few days, I haven't eaten a proper meal, I haven't slept and I'm held hostage for what isn't even on me. This is madness...

Why I'm I punished?

The van came to a halt. Johnathan and Lucas opened the door for me to come out. They untied my hands and Johnathan held my hands so I wouldn't run away.

"You better not scream or that dear husband of yours will be a goner." He said.

"Please, I'll do anything. Just don't hurt him." I said without thinking of what I said.

"Well then, in that case, you will have to do exactly what I tell you to do." He said while Lucas looked at his strangely.

Which means, this wasn't part of their plan.

I nod. I looked up and saw that we are at the mall. What are we doing at the mall?

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"You my love, we are going shopping and getting you out of those clothes and into new ones. So you will look like you are actually loved by someone." He explained.

He looked at Lucas and told him to wait in the van. Lucas grumbled but obeyed..

We walked hand in hand into the mall's entrance.

_____________________________________

Hey there my readers,

Wanna know what happens on their shopping spree?

Please comment and vote...

Let me know what you think would happen...

Emma Baksh😙