17: Run

10:03 p.m.

Omniscient

Omniscient

"I let you go. I let you go because of my woman when I could've murdered your ass and you still took your simple ass to the police? Hm?" 

Alicia sat in the chair frozen with fear plastered on her face as she just stared at him. "Then you pulled that shit at the station when you got outside and my people had to chase your ass! Bitch do we look like track runners to you?! Huh?!?" Ace yelled making her jump.

"I—"

"Bitch that was rhetorical. Don't you fucking speak or I promise you I'll pistol whip ya ass. You got ya fucking mama killed. That shit is on you. B tried to save you but you ain't wanna be saved. Ain't nothing worse than a snitching ass bitch that I had in MY house. That I paid EXTRA cash to when she ain't fucking deserve it because she was half doing her goddamn job anyway and thought I didn't know the other maid was going behind her cleaning up so I wouldn't know she was a dirty ass BITCH. That I treated like family."

"Ace I—"

"Bitch get the fuck up." Ace grabbed her by the hair snatching her out the chair. "Get the fuck up them stairs." He shoved her towards the basement stairs and she tripped falling on them hitting her forehead against it. She groaned in pain as she touched her head with her shaky hand realizing that she was bleeding. Ace sucked his teeth feeling as if she was stalling. If she thought that head wound hurt she had no idea where he was about to take her or do to her. One thing he hated out of anything was to feel like he'd been good to someone in every way possible and then they betrayed him. He wouldn't beat a woman simply for the fact that his mother had gone through domestic abuse as well as Bianca. He respected his woman too much not to do that although he wanted to give Alicia the same fucked up treatment he'd given Tone in his office.

Bianca had been the one to convince Ace not to kill Alicia. When he'd fired her he was going to kill her. He felt he had to but being the caring woman she was who cared for other women and protecting their lives because Neil had almost killed her, Bianca saved Alicia feeling as if she respected and feared Ace too much not to snitch. When they'd gotten the call today from William saying that she was at the station telling everything Bianca was not only disappointed with Alicia and pissed that this had ruined her, Ace, and Skye leaving for Paris today she was also mad at herself for still being a bit soft hearted. She couldn't go through with killing another woman because that brought back unwanted memories of what it was like being a woman who was tortured damn near everyday. She knew that Ace was going to kill her and she respected his decision on why he had to. She just didn't want to be around to see it.