1 Ring 2 Mindless

I'm following the official 2019 Inktober prompts which are above assuming Wattpad will show the image. Which if it won't show pictures this book is screwed.

The very first day I couldn't be bothered to draw, great start I know! So I combined the first two prompts on the second day.

I really didn't want to draw a ring so I decided I'd draw a ringing phone, it became a really small part of the drawing.

For mindless I was thinking of drawing someone with squiggles for brains or something and then I heard someone say footballers are mindless. I don't think that's true one little bit but it gave me the idea of giving Klopp (Liverpool's manager) a football for a brain. I think it'd the best football I've ever drawn. I copied Dreadfully Drawn's drawing of Klopp as closely as I could other than changing his hands and his brain and then I decided to have him dream of Alisson Becker being back in goal which is much more loosely based on Dreadfully Drawn's work.

 I copied Dreadfully Drawn's drawing of Klopp as closely as I could other than changing his hands and his brain and then I decided to have him dream of Alisson Becker being back in goal which is much more loosely based on Dreadfully Drawn's work

I gave them both short legs, Klopp could look more like scientist or something and I didn't finish the net but it was a fun one.

Next up Bait