10 Pattern

I went from Andy Robertson to those drug crazy spider webs to tigers to zebras what a wild ride over today's prompt pattern. From creepy to a wholesome mum and foal. I decided on a zebra because horses are notoriously difficult to draw and I reasoned zebras are "just" stockier stripy horses. I wanted to draw Marty from Madagascar until I saw that baby zebra again and decided I had to give drawing them a go. I don't really have anything to say about today's work, I'm not too keen on how it turned out but finishing it means I've drawn for 10 days straight! Inktober is a third done already!

The background turned out really well - that's what I like most about this one with the grass and the soil patches. I got the general bodies right - horse type animals, completed it mate. The foal's markings are good.

The legs are pretty awful, stripes and multiple legs close together made it very confusing

The legs are pretty awful, stripes and multiple legs close together made it very confusing. The regular zebra's stripes got rough and it's face including the ear didn't turn out well. It's just all a bit basic and rough.

Next Snow.

Expect either a snowman or something Oasis and cocaine related. Hopefully it turns out better than today whatever I decide to go with.