Confessions

~~~~
Deku's POV
~~~~
The next week went kind of in the same direction. Kacchan kept away from everyone and didn't really say much. Every time I tried to ask him, he'd just push me away. But I knew he didn't listen to me. He never told anyone. He ignored my advice. What was I expecting from Kacchan? Too much, I guess.

"Hey, Midoriya. You've been acting a bit weird lately." Todoroki said as he approached me.

"Oh sorry. I've just been thinking. I guess too much." I said truthfully. He then raised an eyebrow at me.

"Are you sure there isn't anything more to it?" He said, slightly nudging his head in Kacchan's direction. I blushed, I'm pretty sure my cheeks were the most red color ever. I quickly looked down at my table, emabarrassed.

"No! It's not that!" I lied, hoping he'd believe me. He narrowed his eyes and nodded.

"Sure..." He said, definitely sounding like he didn't believe me. I just sighed.

"Well, okay. Maybe it is him." I mumbled to myself, hoping Todoroki wouldn't hear.

"Knew it." He simply said as he walked away. I blushed even harder. I looked up to notice Kacchan looking at me. He smirked at me. I looked back down immidiately. Why couldn't I just be invisible like Hagakure?
-----------------------------------------------------------
The end of the day finally came around and I walked back to the dormitory with Uraraka, Todoroki and Asui. Then Todoroki pulled me back by my shirt and we let Uraraka and Asui keep walking. When they were far away he spoke.

"So what's with you and Bakugo?" He asked, narrowing his eyes at me.

"Nothing." I said with a chuckle as I scratched my neck.

"I not gonna even act like I believe that." He said humbly. God damnit.

"Well, I'm telling you the truth. Technically is nothing between us." I said and he raised an eyebrow at me. "I just think about him a lot. Maybe I even... like him." I said, only realizing what I said a second later. My eyes went wide and I covered my mouth.

"You do?" He asked for confirmation. I was embarrassed, but still nodded. "Out of all people him? He's an ass towards you. I'm pretty sure he hates you." He added as my face flushed.

"But that's the thing. Maybe he doesn't. He hasn't insulted me, or even really talked to me for at least a week." I said. Todoroki looked at me.

"That is strange for Bakugo." He said, putting his hand on his chin. "And also in that exercise we did, he didn't attack like he usually would. He seemed... calm. It was really weird." He added as I nodded. Then we reached the dormitory and we parted ways. God damnit. I do like him, don't I?
~~~~
Kacchan's POV
~~~~
I was in the living room with Denki and Sero. Then Deku came in with Todoroki. I locked eyes with Deku for a split second before he looked away. God damnit, he was adorable whenever he tried to avoid me.

Soon he went to his dorm and I was left with the empty feeling in my stomach again. Then Kirishima finally came and he sat beside me.

"Hey, bro." He said. I waved at him. Then I leaned closer to his ear.

"Come to my room later. I have to tell you something." I whispered so that Denki and Sero wouldn't hear. He simply nodded and then kept chatting with others like nothing just happened. It took me a week to gather the courage to finally speak to someone about my feelings. I think I can only fully accept my feelings for Deku if I tell someone about it.

It was about 8 P.M. when I heard a knock on my door.

"Bro, can I come in?" Kirishima asked from the other side of the door.

"Get in." I said simply and the door opened. Kirishima got in, closed the door and then sat on my bed.

"You wanted to talk to me about something?" He asked and I nodded lightly. I was extremely embarrassed. Not only was this the first time I'm gonna seriously talk about my feelings with someone, but it's also about Deku. "So tell me." He said, his voice calm. He just waited for me to start speaking. And right when I wanted to say something I felt like I couldn't breathe. I got nervous. I inhaled and exhaled deeply.

"God damnit." I mumbled under my breath. Kirishima chuckled. I guess he heard me.

"It's cool. You don't gotta tell me if you don't want." Kirishima said. "If you like me, I don't care. I don't care if you're gay either." He added and I glared at him.

"God damnit, shitty hair. I don't fucking like you!" I said, getting angrier.

"Okay, okay, calm down. I ain't gay either so that wouldn't have worked out anyways." He said. He was really testing the limits right now.

"Fuck you! I told you I don't like you!" I said, even angrier.

"Okay, I'll stop. Damn. Chill Bakugo." He said, trying to make me calm down, but I was way beyond furious. "But for real now, if you can't tell ne now that's okay. But I'm always open." He said and smiled at me. That actually calmed me down a bit. But I did feel like a disappointment. I can't even fucking say what I want to say. That's the most miserable thing ever.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled. I really was sorry for getting angry, but also for not being able to say anything.

"Wow that's new. You apologized." He teased.

"Fuck you." I said. We sat there for a few minutes, none of us moving. I guess he stuck around to see if I would say something. And I really tried. But I just couldn't. The words wouldn't come out. Then he finally got up and slowly walked towards the door. I just watched him go and felt tears build up. I was a fucking disappointment. He grabbed the handle and turned it. It took so much strength for me to do what I was about to do, but I did.

"Stay, I'll tell you." I said quietly. His head turned towards me. I looked to the ground as he sat back down.

"Are you sure?" He asked, his voice full of worry. I didn't say anything else as I took a deep breath.

"I'm gay."