Crush

~~~~
Kacchan's POV
~~~~
"I'm gay." I said hesitantly. I know he said that he doesn't care, but he was joking before. What if he reacts differently now that he knows it's true? Did I just make a mistake?

"You are?" He asked in shock. He came to his senses and straightened up. He smiled at me. "I told you I don't care, even though I was joking before. I really didn't think you'd be gay. But bro look, you're still you. I don't give a shit who you gonna fuck." He said and I smacked his shoulder. "Ouch!" I just laughed at that. "So... do you like anyone right now? Is that how you realized you were gay?" He asked. I lightly nodded. "And it's really not me?" He asked in a teasing manner as he nudged my arm with his elbow. I glared at him and he had a stupid grin on his face.

"I told you no! I don't like you!" I got angry and his grin faded.

"Shame." He said and laughed at his own comment. "But for real now, who do you like?" He got serious again. That's what I liked about Kirishima. You can joke around with him, but he knows when he has to be serious as well.

"Deku." I mumbled under my breath, hoping he didn't hear me.

"Who?" He asked for confirmation. I sighed.

"Deku." I said in the same tone. I did feel kind of awkward talking to someone about this.

"What are you saying? Maybe speak up." He said. Fuck.

"God damnit. It's fucking Deku. Did you hear me now?" I said, getting angrier. He raised his hands in defense. I calmed down. I was getting riled up for no reason. After I calmed down he spoke up.

"Midoriya? I thought you hated him." He said and I shrugged.

"I thought so too. But everytime I thought of him I got this weird light feeling in my stomach. And then later I started feeling empty whenever he wasn't near me. So I guess that's how I figured out I liked him. And also that I'm gay. I started realizing that I was never really interested in girls in general." I confessed. At first I was embarrassed, but as I kept talking it was easier and I felt lighter. And goddamn it felt good to finally tell someone the truth.

"Wow. That was a lot. And as I told you, I don't think different of you in any way. And whenever you want to tell me something just come by my room." He said with a wink. "If you need boy advice also come along." He added with a teasing grin on his face. I was about to yell at him, but he started laughing.

"You're straight. What the fuck do you know?" I asked and he looked at me like I had a point.

"So you like Midoriya. How do you wanna get him?" He then asked.

"I don't fuckin' know. I don't even know if he's into boys. Or into me." I said, truthfully.

"Well, then ask him. I've seen you two talk. He always comes to check on you whenever you're somewhere alone. That's at least a sign that he cares about you." Kirshima said. He was kind of right in a way. "Just talk to him. Ask him how he is." He said and I immidiately shook my head.

"I'm not fucking talking to him. I ain't good at that." I said and he shrugged.

"Well, okay then. I can't help you more than that. Good luck though." He said as he stood up.

"Kirishima." I called his name and he turned around. He hummed in response. "If you go telling this to anyone, you're a dead man." I said and he just nodded.

"Your secret's safe with me." He said, winked at me and exited the room. I just laid in my bed and listened to music until I fell asleep.

I woke up at 9 A.M. the next morning. Thank god it was Saturday. I got into the living room and Deku was there with Todoroki.

"Hey, Kacchan." He said with a smile as he stood up. He definitely gave a shit about me. I just waved him off as I sat down on the couch. He then took a seat next to me. I noticed him and Todoroki exchanging looks before Todoroki got up.

"Midoriya, I really need to go. I'll see you later." He said and walked out. I turned to face Deku. He looked absolutely perfect. I looked to the floor when I felt myself blush.

"What's wrong, Kacchan? I hate seeing you so... absent." He said and I looked at him. He smiled lightly at me. He was so irresistible. I was trying my hardest not to kiss him.

"Nothing. I'm fine. I told you that already." I said, trying to sound encouraging and not angry.

"Are you sure? I just want you to be happy. Even if you hate me." He said and I couldn't help, but roll my eyes at that.

I don't hate you, Deku. I fucking love you. But I can't fucking say it. How do you not see it?

"I really mean it. Don't lie to me about being happy when you aren't." He kept pushing. I was really close from either flipping out completely or telling him how I really feel.

"Look, can I ask you something?" I asked and his face lit up. He looked so happy. He nodded aggressively. "What would you do if you have a crush on someone who you actually thought you hated?" I asked and he looked at me confused.

"I don't know. I guess I'd try to accept that first. It would be pretty difficult though. Then I'd just try to figure out if they hate me too and if they don't... I guess I'd just go for it." He explained.

Just go for it.