'I love you.'

~~~~
Kacchan's POV
~~~~
I saw Deku coming back towards us, leaving Uraraka behind. I wanted to walk towards him and hug him, but there were people who didn't know about us standing around me.

"What happened?" Iida thankfully asked.

"She wants to be alone." Deku said. I was so ready to hug him, but I had to wait 'till we're alone. I shot him an apologetic look and he smiled lightly at me. Then we went back to the dorms, but I didn't really feel like it. I grabbed Deku's wrist and pulled him to the back. I didn't give a shit if others were staring at us. "Kacchan? What was that for?" He asked.

"I... I wanna take you out on a date." I whispered.

"Now?" He asked and I nodded. Then Kirishima approached us.

"So sneaky, Bakugo." He said sarcastically. "Everyone's asking 'bout what just happened." He added.

"I don't care." I said and looked at Deku. I felt a sudden wave of confidence. Like I just wanted to finally tell everyone. I felt fucking amazing.

"You... You don't?" He asked and his face lit up.

"Let 'em talk." I simply answered and he smiled at me. "Now answer my question. You wanna go on a date?"

"Uh, sure. Where are you taking me?" He asked. I smiled at him, grabbed his wrist and started walking away, but Kirishima stopped me.

"And what do you want me to tell everyone when they ask questions?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Tell them what you want." I said and then led Deku away from Kirishima.

"Where are we going?" Deku asked as I kept dragging him behind me.

"You'll see when we're there." I simply replied. He sighed and just gave in. A few minutes later we were there. My favorite place. One bench on a hill, looking over the town. It was under a sakura tree, so it always looked beautiful when the flowers bloomed.

"Wow. It's beautiful here." Deku said in awe. "I didn't know you'd like a place like this, Kacchan." He added and I glared at him.

"Shut up, Deku." I said in an angry tone. "Just sit down." I added as I sat on the bench. Soon he sat beside me. There was a little gap between us. I wanted to fill the gap, but my body wouldn't move. Then Deku snapped me back to reality when he spoke up.

"Kacchan?" He called my name and I hummed in response. "Do you think you can be the number one hero?" He asked. I wasn't expecting that question. And I most definitely didn't have the answer to that.

"I... I don't know. I guess I'm powerful, but with all my insecurities I don't think I can be the number one hero. You have to be hopeful and loyal to everyone to be number one. And I'm not that. I guess I just built a wall so I wouldn't have to be that." I answered and he looked at me with a look of sadness. "I don't need your pity." I said, obviously lying. I was at the brink of crying and I wanted Deku to wrap me in his embrace so badly, but I didn't want to be a lame typical teenager so I pushed all of my sadness away. At least for now.

"Kacchan... I... You're amazing. I can't believe you don't see how good you are." He said in a sincere voice. Goddamnit, Deku. You're gonna make me cry. Then he filled the gap between us by sliding closer to me. I felt a jolt of happiness when our shoulders rubbed against each other. He gazed deeply into my eyes. I was losing it. I tried so hard to hold my tears back, but at that moment they just started flowing down my face. I broke down crying like a loser. Deku quickly did what I wanted him to do without me even having to say a word. He wrapped his arms around me. He said nothing. We sat there in silence, the only noises were my quiet sobs. He then slowly started running his fingers through my hair, trying to ease my mind. And he was succeeding. I soon was able to speak.

"Thanks, Deku." I said. "I don't deserve you." He frowned at my comment.

"Kacchan, stop. You deserve the world." He comforted and kissed the top of my head. We sat there, cuddled up next to each other, in comfortable silence. Then I spoke up.

"I might not have what it takes to be number one, but you do, Deku." I said and looked at him. He blushed and looked away from me.

"Kacchan, stop. I'm flustered." He simply said and that's when a smirk appeared on my face. To tease him I kissed his cheek. "Stop." He muttered and I started kissing every inch of his face until he was laughing. Then I stopped and looked at his beautiful face. He calmed down and looked at me as well, our eyes locked.

"Deku..." I unknowingly called his name and he hummed in response, our eyes were still locked. "I... I love you, Deku." The words slipped out of my mouth, without my knowledge. Then Deku smiled at me and I only then noticed what I said. I felt my cheeks heat up. In fact, I felt my whole face heat up. "You're fucking beautiful." I added. Then Deku connected his lips with mine.

"I love you too, Kacchan." He said and sat me up. I wrapped my arm around him and we looked at the sky, our heads leaning against each other. Not everything was perfect in our lives, but in that moment everything felt perfect.
~~~~
The end.