Attack practice

~~~~
Kacchan's POV
~~~~
I was actually together with Deku. It kinda seemed unbelievable. Of course, the only ones that knew were we and Kirishima. And I trusted him. When we were alone it was the best thing ever. It just made me want to tell everyone that he's mine and no one can have him. But when other people were around I just felt sad because we acted like the way we used to.

"Okay class, today we're going to practice villain attacks. You'll be going in groups of four against one of the teachers. The groups will be randomly chosen." Mr. Aizawa said and we went into the training territory. It was a town fenced off by big walls. And at this point I was only hoping to get Deku on my team. Mr. Aizawa then started drawing out little snips of paper with our names on them.

"Team number one is... Jiro, Sato, Kaminari and Shoji." Mr. Aizawa said. "You will be fighting... Ectoplasm."

"Team number two is... Mineta, Yaoyorozu, Asui and Iida." He then said. "You will be fighting... Cementos."

"Team number three is... Ojiro, Hagakure, Sero and Koda. And you will be fighting... Midnight." He said. There was a 50% chance that I'd be with Deku now. I hope I am.

"Team number four is... Ashido, Uraraka, Tokoyami and Aoyama." Mr. Aizawa said and I sighed in relief. Kirishima chuckled at that. He knew why I was so happy. I was with him and Deku. "You're fighting... Present Mic."

"And lastly we have Kirishima, Midoriya, Bakugo and Todoroki." Mr. Aizawa said and Deku looked at me. I smirked at him. "You're going against... me." Mr. Aizawa and our team gathered together.

"First of all, Bakugo and Midoriya, I don't care that you hate each other, but you'll have to work together." Todoroki said and Deku smirked. "Did I... oh I see. You ended up together." He then stated. How the hell did he figure that out so fast? He then looked at me. "Midoriya told me he liked you. So I guess you told him he should keep it a secret. But I knew half of the story so it was easy to figure it out." He explained. Okay, so Deku told him before we got together. I'm not gonna get mad.

"You can count on us working together." I said and slapped Deku's ass. Kirishima chuckled and smirked at me. Then I got serious and glared at Todoroki. "But that means you also have to keep our secret. If you don't I'll blow you up in so many pieces, you'll still be looking for them for years." I threatened and he just nodded.

"I won't say anything." Todoroki said calmly. Then the matches started. The rest of us were in the monitor room, watching the other battles. My group was last, so I didn't pay attention on other battles. I sat in the corner. I kanda wanted Deku to just come up to me and cuddle me, but I knew that wasn't possible since we're trying to keep this a secret. But then Deku did approach me.

"Kacchan, come watch with us." He said, holding his hand out. I smacked his hand and glared at him. I motioned for him to come closer to me.

"I thought we were trying to keep this a secret for now. You holding your hand out doesn't make it easy for us." I whispered in his ear. He looked sad.

"Oh, sorry Kacchan. I'm trying my best, but I can't. I wanna show everyone that you're mine. No one can take you anymore." He said and I couldn't help but smile at that. I checked if anyone was looking and then gave him a light peck on his lips. He smiled and then walked back to the others. A few seconds later Kirishima walked towards me.

"You know it's risky to kiss in the same room with the rest of the class? If you're trying to keep this a secret, maybe be a bit more careful." Kirishima said. "Thank god it was just me who saw, but it also could've been anyone else really easily." He added and I just nodded. What do I do? I wanna keep this a secret, but at the same time I'm regretting I ever said that we should keep this a secret. I'm conflicted with my own emotions right now.
~~~~
Deku's POV
~~~~
Soon it was time for us to go up against mr. Aizawa. We got to the entrance and waited for the gunshot that signalized the start of our match.

"Okay, boys. We've got this. Mr. Aizawa isn't that hard to beat. C'mon." Kirishima encouraged.

"Don't get too cocky. He also isn't easy to apprehend." Todoroki said. "Don't go too aggressive, Bakugo." He added and Kacchan glared at him.

"Don't tell me what to do, Icy hot." Kacchan got angry and I lightly smacked his shoulder. He turned to me and his angry look disappeared. Then we finally heard a gunshot and we walked inside.

"Keep your guard up." I said and the rest nodded. We looked around until finally mr. Aizawa popped out of his hideout. Kacchan was the first one that attacked.

"God damnit." I heard Todoroki mumble.

"He's not doing anything wrong. Let's go!" I said and attacked as well. Mr. Aizawa used his quirk on me right as I was about to hit him, but Kacchan still had his quirk and he was too close to stop himself. He hit me and I rolled away on the ground.

"Deku!" He shouted and ran towards me. He wanted to keep it a secret, but he couldn't hold himself back. I looked over to the others and they were attacking without their quirks. Mr. Aizawa kept dodging everything. "Are you okay?" Kacchan asked as he lifted my head off the ground. His look was full of worry. I've never seen him like that before. And, to be honest, I felt special that I could see that side of him and that he was showing his soft side to me.

"I'm fine. Go attack now before you reveal our secret." I said and his eyes widened. He didn't even realize what he was doing. Then he stood up, and launched towards mr. Aizawa. He surprised him from behind and managed to pin him to the ground.

"You win!" We heard Midnight's voice coming out from the speakers. I got up and grabbed Kacchan's shoulder. He then finally let go of mr. Aizawa.

"Well done, Bakugo. I was not expecting that kind of move from you." Mr. Aizawa praised Kacchan and I smiled at him. We were about to leave the place when suddenly blue fire surrounded us.

"Did you miss us?" We heard a familiar voice ask. Tomura Shigaraki.