Boyfriend

~~~~
Deku's POV
~~~~
"What the fuck is he doing here?" Kacchan asked. I was confused. I thought he was okay with me coming to hang out with them.

"Oh, yeah, so... I told Midoriya to stay with us today." Kirishima explained to Kacchan and then I realized what was happening. Kacchan never actually agreed on seeing me. Kirishima lied to me. But why? He had no reason to lie. So why did he do it?

"Oh, great." Kacchan said sarcastically.

"I'll leave if you want to." I said sadly. He then looked at me.

"Yeah, just go." He said. His voice said one thing, but the way he looked at me said the other. Did he not really mean it as he said it?

"Um, actually... I'll just stay for a bit." I said, still looking at Kacchan. His sad look seemed to have faded into a more happier look. I sat down on the bed next to Kacchan and Kirishima sat on the other side beside Kacchan. Kirishima and Kacchan talked for a bit and I was just quiet. Then I noticed Kirishima give Kacchan a strange look before he stood up.

"Well, I need to pee. I'll just leave you alone for a few minutes. Be right back." He said as he walked out of the room. Oh god. I was alone with Kacchan. Again. I really wanted to say something, but I didn't know what. Then I finally spoke up.

"Hey, Kacchan, can I tell you something?" I asked looking at him. He hummed in response as our eyes locked. "I just... I don't care what you think of me after this, but you really need to know. I want you to know." I started. Then I took a deep breath before speaking further. "I like you. Like, really like you. In a romantic way." I confessed and his eyes went wide. I fucked everything up. "I know you probably hate me even more now, but-" I spoke, but was cut off by his lips meeting mine.

Kacchan was kissing me. And he was the one who made the first move. He likes me back? Then our lips parted as he towered over me, pinning my hands to the bed. Then he kissed me again. It was a long and passionate kiss. Kacchan wasn't one to talk about his feelings, but goddamn, he could express them well in actions he did. Then Kirishima walked in. With a smile on my face.

"Okay, guys, cut it out. If you wanna do that get a room of your own." He said with a wide smile on his face. My cheeks went red.

"God damnit, Kirishima!" Kacchan shouted and jumped off of me. "You fucking planned this, didn't you?" He asked angrily. Kirshima nodded happily.

"Wait, what is going on?" I asked and both of them looked at me. Kacchan's angry look faded and he looked calm. He grabbed my shoulders and sat me down on the bed. Then he sat down too. Kirishima was just standing on the side, smiling widely.

"I... I fell in love with you." He said and by the way he looked I knew it was awkward for him to talk about this. He was playing with the hem of his shirt and looking down. It was cute. I grabbed his hand for support, but he pulled away immediately. "Let me finish." He said as he took a deep breath. "And I listened to you. You said I should talk to someone so I did. I told Kirishima. He kept telling me to talk to you... but I couldn't. It's still very hard to do this right now. I thought I fucking hated you, but I guess I loved you the whole time. I thought I was straight, but because of you I realized I'm gay. I still fucking hate you, but I also love you. It was so hard for me to get my thoughts straight in the past week. I wanted you close, but then at the same time I just wanted to never see you. I wanted to convince myself that I don't like you. But I can't. I would've told you some day, but this asshole right here was planning this the whole time." He confessed and looked angrily at Kirishima.

"And I was right. He does like you too." Kirishima chimed in. Kacchan rolled his eyes.

"So... you're gay too?" Kacchan then asked as he looked at me.

"I-I don't know if I'm gay. But I'm gay for you." I said and smiled at him. He smiled back lightly. That was one of the rare occurances with Kacchan. He never smiles or laughs. He grabbed my hand and we sat there in silence for a few minutes. I then raised my head and looked at Kachan. He mimicked my action. "Kacchan? Does this mean you want to be with me?" I asked and he glared at me.

"Is it supposed to mean something else?" He questioned, making it clear that he wants to be with me. I blushed.

"Can... can I kiss you?" I asked and he pressed his lips against mine. For a few seconds we kissed. Then he pulled away and started talking.

"You don't have to ask if you can fucking kiss me. You're my boyfriend now. You damn nerd." He said and I blushed.

"I'm sorry. I was scared that you might get angry if I don't ask you or warn you." I said and he grabbed my hand.

"Just shut the fuck up and kiss me."  He said and I kissed him again. We kept kissing and we were almost making out. But then Kirishima loudly cleared his throat and we both looked at him.

"I'm still here." He said.

"Then get the fuck out." Kacchan said and I lightly smacked his hand.

"It's my fuckin' room, you prick." Kirishima returned and Kacchan got angry. I grabbed his face and planted a kiss on his cheek and he calmed down. Then he turned to me.

"Deku, I think we should keep this relationship a secret for now. You better not tell anyone. I guess Kirishima's the only one that will know for now. I'm not ready to out myself just yet. I'm more than happy to be with you like this when we're alone, or when only Kirishima's there. When anyone else is there just act the way we were before." He said. To be honest, I was disappointed. I thought he'd be proud to hold me. "Please, Deku." He pleaded and I never saw that look in his eyes before. He was begging me to keep this a secret. "I promise you we will be out to everyone once. I won't let anyone else take you." He said and cupped my cheek. He was so affectionate. I've never seen him like that. "But I can't do it now. I'm still fighting myself over the fact that I'm gay." He said. I simply nodded.

"Fine. For now we're a secret to everyone." I said and he smiled at me, relieved that I agreed to keep the secret. It was a lot to ask, but I'd do anything for him. Then he turned to Kirishima.

"The same goes for you. If you think about telling anyone I will rip you apart." He said and Kirishima raised his hands in defense.

"Look, I told you that you're secret is safe with me." Kirishima said and Kacchan nodded. Then he grabbed my hand. And looked at me.

"Okay, it's official. You're my boyfriend, Deku." He said and I kissed him. I love him. My Kacchan.