Chapter 9

Your P.O.V.

No.....just no. There is no way he is kissing her. But he doesn't seem to mind. No....just no. He told me he loved me. I thought we liked each other. He told me I was the one he wanted to be with. No.....just no.

I left my weapon in the ground. Just the way he kissed her made my heart crumple into pieces. I don't want to believe it, but I know my eyes are deceiving me. I could here their moans at the same time. Disgusting. Mitch then moved to her neck and began kissing it. She closed her eyes for a second, then opened them to look at me with a devious smirk on her face as she directed her eyes to me. I resisted the urge to stab her in the stomach, even though she deserved it.

I felt the tears in my face slide down my cheek. Mitch then pulled away panting when she tried to remove his shirt. Jennifer still had that same smirk on her face. His eyes locked with mine, and instantly his eyes became wet. He just held that apologetic look on his face, but this isn't the way to make up for it. I just silently shook my head, picked up my weapons and ran away. Not looking where I was going.

I thought I would be able to here footsteps after me but no. I couldn't here anything but the sound of the breeze flowing through the trees, ruffling them. I looked down the entire time, making the tears fly behind me. I panted but kept running until I crashed into something.

I collapsed to the ground and rubbed my head. I opened my eyes to see Shawn there.

"Y/N are you ok?!?!?" Shawn asked with worry. He didn't smile because I guess he could see the tears on my face. I just stared at him and ran into his arms sobbing. His soothing voice "ssshh" me. I felt him stroke my hair and I tightened my grip on his body.

He pulled me away and rested his hands on my shoulders. "What happened?!?

I released my grip on his shirt and uttered "Mitch......he..." I started.

Shawn sweared in disgust of Mitch, I could hear it. He just pulled me back into a hug. We walked back to his base with his arm around my shoulder comforting me.

He led me inside because I was too afraid to look up and show him wet my shirt was from the tears. He sat me down in the bed and sat next to me. I still couldn't stop sobbing. I thought we actually could spend forever together. But, forever isn't as long as I had hoped.

"Mitch doesn't deserve you." Shawn said. I didn't look at his face but I knew he didn't like Mitch.

"But I love him....or loved" I blurted looking at his face after a while. His eyes were a perfect tint of brown and I couldn't resist my self running my hands through this boys hair. Just his presence, gave me chills. The good kind. His cheeks so defined and that smirk he puts in when we laugh it's adorable.

Shawn brought his hand to my face and slowly but gently wiped a tear from eyes. He gave me a smile. As he reached for the other tear, I brought my hand to his and stopped it. He gave me a confused look. I released my grip on his hand.

I cupped his face with my hands and gave him a warm smile. He brought his hand to my waist and pulled me sharply towards him with a smirk. I felt his crotch against mine even though he was slightly taller than me. I blushed and giggled.

I leaned in with no hesitation. He pulled away slightly a few times. But eventually gave in. I was done staying strong. I've done it for too long and I just want a weight to be lifted off my shoulders. Maybe Shawn can be the one to remove it. Our lips brushed against each other's. A cannon went off and we pulled away so fast. I tucked my hair behind my ear looking at the ground. I looked up and Shawn was doing the same but rubbing his neck.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...." He started. "It's ok!" I blurted. "It's not your fault" I said shaking my head.
"But it's not yours either!" Shawn exclaimed.

"Shawn I'm fine. Thank you for the comfort" I said sincerely. I really didn't want that to end. The way his breath felt against my skin was a drug. His irresistibility was doing it's job.

"We should probably get back to the fort" I suggested. Shawn nodded and we proceeded. Well I guess that weight is gonna stay there for a while.

Mitch P.O.V.

I'm so stupid. I shouldn't have done that when I saw her. Maybe just a slight kiss on the cheek or wrap my arm around Jennifer's waist. But no, I was an idiot and went for a passionate kiss. She is so upset. At least I think so, I just hope she's okay. But she probably will never speak to me again. God, why did I do that!!

I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Mitch?" Jennifer muttered.

I brushed her hand off. "Don't get cocky with me now" she spat.

She began to trail away and called my name after her. I resists but knew eventually it would get me no where. I followed behind Jennifer, who would glance back to make sure I was still there. I don't care about her,not what's left of Jerome either. Just getting back to Y/N.