Chapter 11

Shawn P.O.V.

I know I'm not supposed to care about Y/N, but I do. She is amazing and beautiful. I really hope that her ex really screwed up so she could be with me instead. She makes my head spin and it's really hard to keep myself occupied from her. To do the things I wanted to do with her. But I had a job to fulfill designated by my boss. That's why I disabled the collar.

I am a technology wizard form experience. All I needed to do was rewire the circuits on the interior and that would make the collar fall off at the next shock sent to her ankle. But now, I'm really falling for her and need her to fill my lust filled thoughts. My boss isn't gonna like this and may take his anger out on me. I just hope Mitch doesn't get too angry.

Mitch P.O.V.

The smoke began to clear up and I never let go of Y/N. I opened my eyes and turned to look behind me. No sign of Jennifer or Shawn. Good. I began to let our a few coughs from the pollution but pulled myself together and examined Y/N. Her face had a few dirt marks on it. Her eyes were shut closed. Her body was very limp. Worry crossed my face.

I took my hand and placed it over her chest, a subtle heartbeat. I sighed in relief. I took my thumb and brushed it across her cheek with a smile. There was really no where for me to go but back to Shawn's cave for safety. So I picked up my lady so her legs were around my waist and her head was resting on my shoulder as I carried her in front of me.

After a long walk, I began to feel her shifting her weight. I just silently smiled. Soon enough I found Shawn's cave. Abandoned, just as I thought. I walked in and set Y/N down on a bed Shawn built. I covered her body with a blanket and took a seat at the edge of the bed, examining the cave.

Shawn seemed to have a pretty stacked place: potions, weapons, food, all we really need. That is of course if Y/N can even look at me. She didn't like the idea of me being with Jennifer and I knew it. But I need to explain to her what happened and hopefully she will take me back. I need her.

After a few minutes of watching her sleep, I noticed Y/N's eyes starting to flutter open. She slowly sat up groaning and rubbed her head. She took a quick look at me and instantly ran up to the cave's exit/entrance. "Wait!" I yelled at her. She didn't turn around so I ran to catch up to her and grabbed her forearm.

"I need to talk to you" I said. "There's nothing to discuss Mitchell" she said in an annoyed. I didn't like the fact she said my full first name in that tone. "I need to explain myself" I responded. She struggled back to the opening of the cave. I pulled her back gently. "What's there to explain to me? I've seen what you and Jennifer have and I don't want to be apart of it" she said.

I finally let her arm go and looked down. She might've seen me sheds a tear and that's why she didn't move. "Mitch..." She started. I looked up to those beautiful eyes. "You have 3 minutes, then I'm done listening". I smiled and guided her back to the bed. We sat down next to each other. "But I get to ask the questions" she added. I nodded. We both sighed with a deep breath.

"Why were you with her?" Y/N said.
"She took me after Jerome knocked me out. She tied me up and threatened me to fall in love with her again. If I didn't she would've killed you" I said.
She looked away. "Like I would've let her get near me" she said.
"She wouldn't need to. There was an electric shock ankle collar on you and if Jennifer set that thing to ten and pressed a button....." I started.

Your P.O.V.

"I die" I finished. "I would've lost you, for good" Mitch said with tears now forming in his eyes. I believed him, every word he said I thought was true. However, everyone had their doubts. "You didn't seem to care much if I was gone the way you kissed Jennifer" I said.

"That's the thing. I had to pretend. You should know in order to get any pleasure I had to picture it was you. Even though your kisses are way better." Mitch said with a chuckle. I couldn't help but giggle a little. Maybe I do still love him. But he probably loves me harder.

Mitch took my hands in his and intertwined them. "Y/N, you know I care about you. I hope you care about me as well. I would do anything in the world for you even if it means my death over your survival. You light up my world and keep me alive. If I lose you, I wouldn't be able to live with myself. I would kill myself on the spot just to be with you again. I protect you and care for you because that's who I am. I can't help myself. And I just can't shake the fact that I am truly, madly, and deeply in love with you darling" Mitch confessed.

Wow. Just, wow. I can't believe I really mean that much to someone. He loves me in ways I didn't know were possible. He would give up his life for me and I would be eternally grateful. That's a debt I will never be able to repay.

"You would pay the ultimate price for me?" I asked in a almost crying tone. He gave me the sincerest look of honesty. "I would" he replied. I smiled and gripped his shirt with my hand. I pulled him into a kiss, crashing our lips together. I have longed for the feeling for too long. The smooth texture with the shape of his lips fit perfectly with mine. Our lips glided effortlessly. His hands moved to me waist to pull me closer. I leaned back on the head if the bed and he crawled between my legs, never parting our lips. My hands twirled in his hair. My tongue longed for his and I licked Mitch's bottom lip. He have me access instantly and our passionate kiss was overwhelming. We pulled away, gasping for breath. He brought his hands to my cheeks for one last peck.

He rolled over on his back and stretched across the bed. My head laid in his chests and he rubbed my back. My hand rubbed his belly. "I love you so much, Mitchell". I finally said as we drifted into a soothing sleep.

(Two updates this week? Yup!!!GUYS I HAVE REACHED OVER 500 READS!!!!!!!!!! THATS INSANE AND I COULD NOT BE MORE THANKFUL FOR YOU GUYS. THE LIKES AND FAVORITES ARE AMAZING AS WELL!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND LEAVE A COMMENT ON THE NEXT PAGE! That's all and PEACE ~JB)