Chapter 24

NB; THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SCENES OF A MORE SEXUALLY EXPLICIT NATURE IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED PLEASE PASS.

The next morning on set, getting towards lunchtime, Jonathon heard Bea’s high pitched squeal and spun round to see the tea cup spilling its contents all over her lap.

‘Bea!’ he yelled and ran towards her in terror of her being scalded. Everyone rushed to her aid but Jonathon got there first.

‘It’s alright!’ Bea cried out as he grabbed hold of her. ‘It wasn’t hot.’ His hands brushed the front of her skirt and confirmed that the liquid was barely warm.

‘Darling, are you alright?’

‘Yes, yes. Just wet..’

‘Thank God!’ He pulled off the cloak he was wearing and wrapped it around her. ‘Take those wet things off’ he instructed.

‘Jonathon!’

He stood in front of her, holding the cloak completely round her like a tent. He knew how modest she was, but no-one could see anything and she was soaking wet.

‘Take them off!’ he ordered sternly and she knew if she did not, he would do it for her. She glared at him but obeyed. Her skirt dropped to the floor.

‘Everything!’ he demanded. She wriggled out of her half slip and panties, suspender belt and stockings. He knew how angry she was with him for making her do that, but he didn’t care. He wrapped her even more tightly in the cloak and lifted her up into his arms to carry her off.

‘Jonathon!’ she tried again but he would not heed her.

‘Jenny!’ he called the wardrobe mistress. ‘Would you please find Bea something else to wear and bring it and her wet things to my dressing room. Thank you.’ He said and strode off carrying her in his arms.

When they were a little way off she began to struggle.

‘Put me down!’ She demanded. He stopped but he did not put her down.

‘The next will be over my shoulder.’ He threatened her with an even worse indignity. ‘And after that,’ he warned her, should she be so foolish as to make it necessary. ‘It’ll be across my knee.’

She gasped but was sensible enough to be still and submissive in his arms. He carried her to his dressing room and tenderly set her down.

‘Now, let me see.’ He said gently. She shook her head and clutched the cloak even more tightly about her and took a step back from him.

‘Bea, let me see that you’re alright.’

‘I’ve got no knickers on, Jonny!’ she pleaded with him. He almost laughed, but she was so shy.

‘I’ve seen you with no knickers on before, woman!’ he told her. ‘Sweetheart, I just want to make sure you are alright. I was terrified you’d been scalded. Please just let me see that it isn’t so.’ Gently but firmly he drew the cloak aside and ran his hands over her stomach and thighs. She trembled.

‘Does that hurt?’ he asked anxiously. She shook her head, blushing. ‘Oh.’ He understood. It wasn’t pain, not the pain of scalding anyway. She loved him and his touch thrilled her. There was no heat or redness from the spill of the tea. ‘Thank God you’re alright.’ He said, kissing her and drawing her in.

He pulled a towel off the rail and gently patted her flesh dry. He was very careful not to take any liberties with her, then wrapped her in the cloak again, his fists balled in the collar at her neck, he held her. He looked deep into her eyes.