18: Best Of Both Worlds

5 days later...

Thursday
March 19, 2015

1:32 p.m.

m

Omniscient

Omniscient

"Just like that. Mm fuck me. Fuck me just like that!" Amya screamed out closing her eyes as Chavez's grip on her hair tightened pulling her head back as he hit her from the back. With her hair wrapped around one hand he smacked both sides of her ass with the other loving how her cheeks turned red. "Harder. Mm HARDER."

Smacking her ass harder than before he felt her walls tighten around his dick and he closed his eyes and groaned. The feeling of being inside of his baby mother was one he couldn't shake. Her pussy was like crack and he could never turn it down whenever she called saying she wanted to meet up to talk about the kids. That was always code for she needed some dick. She'd been cheating on her new man with him for a year now telling Chavez how she was never satisfied sexually by her boyfriend Christian. He was a good man who'd come from a good family. He treated Amya like a queen but she always met up with the one man she said she'd never get back with. Amya and Chavez were toxic together in a relationship. They both knew it but strangely couldn't leave one another alone when it wasn't about the children. The sex was satisfying and neither felt bad about what they were doing.

Amya seemed to have the best of both worlds. She had the man with money who worshipped the ground she walked on but also had great sex from her hood baby father who knew how to fulfill her sexual needs. He knew the real her. The hood bitch. A side of herself she'd been hiding since being with Christian. She enjoyed being spoiled. She loved the money and living lavishly with him in the suburbs but she couldn't act like she didn't enjoy coming back to her old 'hood being herself and partying. She was living a secret double life trying to have the best of both worlds.

"Fuck. Throw that shit back." Chavez bit his lip placing a hand on her shoulder. As she looked over her shoulder at him throwing her ass back fucking him he pushed forward filling her up with his full length. She closed her eyes and let out a slow sexy moan until she felt him reach around her to play with her. As he remained deep inside of her he massaged her fat lips before playing with her throbbing swollen clit.