Day 1

The Manor seemed to call to you when you arrived. Standing outside a large, looming house with nothing but a suitcase was intimidating but also exhilirating at the same time. Three weeks ago you recieved a letter, an offer to join a game for a prize of your choice--examples of prizes varied from money to power. You came for your own reasons, unimportant until you win the game. What mattered now was actually playing. You creeked open one of the heavy doors in front of you and with a deep breath stepped inside. From the outside the manor looked lavish and exspensive, matching the grand staircase that immediately greets you with red carpet. A few feet in front of you and between the branching staircases is a table with a vase of flowers and two chairs, a large statue oversees the three invitations that rest at the base of the vase. Despite how empty it seems, the three invitations on the table suggest the others arrived already. You left your suitcase by the door and laid your invitation with the others, deciding to try the door to your left to find another player. Its almost dinner time so someone should be around. The echos of your footprints as you walk to the door make you a tad uneasy, its unnaturally quiet for a large manor with guests inside. Despite the anxiety you open the hefty door and aren't dissapointed to see three people gathered around a long dining table. In order from your right down the table is a red haired woman, skinny and beautiful. To her right is a man with an explorer's backpack and short, scruffy hair as well as a beard. As your eyes fall on the final person, your heart nearly skips a beat. You dont know him but as soon as you meet eyes you feel like you do. Your eyes trace him as he stands across the table from everyone, he has grey hair tied back into a small pony tail and his bangs hang to frame his face. Just his face made yours burn.
"There she is." A voice snapped you out of your daze-like admiration. The red haired woman in a hood spoke to you "My name is Fiona, its a pleasure." She held her hand to you, the other grasping a holy symbol. You introduced yourself as you took her hand, your name weighing with the handshake.
"My name is Kurt." The bearded man piped up behind Fiona, sensing it was intoduction time. You gave him a smile as well but your eyes fixed on the boy across the table for his introduction. You took your hand from Fiona and placed both hands behind your back, trying not to look visibly eager.
"Aesop." He finally speeks but he's so quiet you almost miss him speaking altogether. How cute, he's shy.
"Its a pleasure to meet you all." You flashed a sweet smile and then chose a seat to sit in. Aesop was the furthest to the left on the opposite side from the door, you chose the seat across from him. Fiona sat to your left and Kurt on Aesop's side of the table, 3 seats down from the end from the door. Durring supper light conversation was formed bewteen Fiona and Kurt, Aesop occasionally pitching in but mostly keeping to himself. You, on the other hand had no cents to put in, your mind wondering completely off topic. As you asmired him flashes of Aesop fill your mind. Visions of him slipping his shirt off, taking off his belt, leaning in close to you and...
"You okay?" Kurt sucks you back into reality. You didnt realize you were zoning out so hard.
"Yeah, sorry to make you worry." You let out a lighthearted laugh as you rub the back of your neck.
"You seem like you zone out pretty frequently from that reaction." Fiona playfully temps you on, nudging your shoulder with hers.
"More so lately." You say. Its true, you do check out a little bit here and there but you didn't think Aesop would consume your thoughts. He was sitting across from you pushing his food from one end of his plate to the other with his fork, not seeming to be interested in the topic at hand. You wanted to get to know him. When dinner wrapped up you took it upon yourself to take the dishes to the kitchen which was just past the screen divider at the end of the table, upon your return everyone was still at the table but with how late it was getting everyone seemed tired.
"Its a bit late to ask but..." As you approach the table again you scratch your cheek in embaressment "does anyone know where my room is? I need to start unpacking." Fiona looks to you with kind eyes.
"I do. We're all actually pretty close to eachother." Fiona stands from the table, followed by Kurt and lastly Aesop, the same order that goes through the door to the main hall. You grab your suitcase and lean it unbalanced toward you to prop it on its wheels and you wheel it to the hallway where the rooms are. Your room was the immediate right of Fiona's, Kurt's being two down the right of yours and Aesop's being two further down. Thanking Fiona for showing you to your room and saying your well wishing good nights to everyone, you go into your room and unpack all your things before flopping on the bed. It wasn't too late but you were already exhausted from how the day has gone, traveling to socializing really drain your emotional battery. The thoughts you had of Aesop resurface as you lay on your back and think. He didn't make too much of an outstanding impression on you other than being flat out gorgeous so the abrupt sexual thoughts puzzele you. You want to get to know everyone better before the game, especially Aesop. What kind of person is he? You still have the opportunity to talk if he's not asleep.

Do you go to sleep or visit his room?