Dangerous Love

"Sebastian! You're here," I smile widely. He smiles and waves as he sits across from me. "I thought you weren't going to come today!," I smile softly.

"How are you Y/n?" He asks. "I'm good babe," I say reaching for his hand but he pulls away fast enough. I glare at him but soon enough my anger is turned into happiness.

"Today I ate nasty food for dinner, vegetables," I stick my tongue out in disgust. "You have to eat your vegetables, they are good for you," Sebastian says while looking at his hands.

I shake my head in disagreement. He looks down.

He's quiet today. He wants to tell me something but doesn't know quite how to.

"Y/n," he starts. "Yes, Sebby?"

"I won't be able to come to see you anymore," he says waiting for my response.

What?! He doesn't want to see me anymore?! Why not? What have I done to him?

"Why not?" I pout.

"My wife, Alexandria, she's pregnant and so I'm going to have to be a fully committed father to my child. Do you understand?" He finishes.

His wife? They are having a baby?

My sadness suddenly turns dark. I breathe heavily and stare right at Sebastian's blue eyes.

He looks scared. Just like he should be.

"How could you?!" I stand up from the table and bang my hands against it. He stands up frightened and backs away.

The alarms start ringing loudly and the lights start flashing red.

"Y/n calm down," he tries to console me. I throw the plastic table across the room which allows me to get to him faster.

I walk towards him, while he walks away from me.

He stops. He's against the wall with no way out. I look into his eyes.

I don't know if I'm mad or sad. All I know is I want to hurt her. "No one will ever love you as I did," I say kissing his soft pink lips roughly.

I laugh evilly. Before I could do anything else to him I'm being dragged away. He looks at me with fear.

The guards drag me out of the visitation room. To put me into solitary confinement.

"No one will ever love you as dangerous as I do!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

The loud alarms filling the dull hallways. I laugh crazily. "I love you, Sebby!"

Love isn't always sunshine and rainbows. There is a dark side to love not a lot of people know about.

I fell in love with Sebastian Stan. He broke up with me but instead of moving on I decided to love him dangerously.

I honestly don't know how I feel about this one but oh well. Hope you enjoyed 👍🏽