Where's My Love? pt.2

Someone requested a part 2 of this sooo here it is :)

It's been three years since I last talked to Sebastian. The first year of trying to forget my love was the most difficult time of my life.

I got drunk every night and cried myself to sleep. I was in and out of the hospital because I either got alcohol poisoning or I wanted to end me.

As I got worse, Sebastian lived a normal life. I saw his face all the time on the tv and online. That made it harder to forget him.

I got help though. My mom took me to a rehabilitation hospital and I got better. After I got out I decided that he was no longer going to hurt me. I had to put the love I had for him away and move on. So I did.

After getting out of the hospital I got a job at a local café and I met Ben.

Ben is a rising actor and is the best thing that ever happened to me after Sebastian. Ben and I have been together for 2 years and our relationship is the best.

Ben helped me forget Sebastian and helped me find new love.

I do miss Seb once in a while but Ben just makes me so happy that sometimes I forget he exists.

I'm literally the happiest person in the world.

Sebastian's POV

I miss Y/n so much. I've been with Sarah for three years and within those years all I've wanted to do was be with Y/n.

I've learned to hide my feelings. Every time I go out with Sarah I try to look like the happiest man but I'm not happy.

Y/n and I had everything. We were best friends since childhood and as time went by I developed feelings for her. I couldn't tell her though because I didn't want to ruin our friendship.

Three years ago she called me and I know she wanted to confess but I didn't let her. I told her to go to sleep! I'm so stupid!

I wonder if she still feels the same if she misses me.

"Actor Ben Hardy and Y/n L/n just announced their engagement through a picture posted on social media!" The reporter on the drama news channel spoke.

My body froze. I felt like someone had just stabbed me in the heart.

My love is getting married.

Your POV

"I can't believe we are getting married!" Ben spoke excitedly. I smiled and cuddled him as we were laying in bed. "I love you y/n," Ben said.

"I love you too Ben."

Sebastian's POV

"Hello?" she spoke through the phone. She was asleep. "Hello?" She said again.

"Hey y/n..."

"Sebastian..." she says softly.

"If you bled I'd bleed the same," I said.

"Sebastian are you ok?" She asked.

"If you're scared, I'm on my way," I said trying not to sob.

"It's 2 AM Sebastian go to sleep ok?" She sounded worried.

"Ok," I whispered.

She hung up.

I laid in bed and remembered the day she called me. I told her the same thing and she said it back to me.

I felt lonely even though I laid in bed with Sarah.

Oh, where is my love?