Target

Regan's POV
(Picture at the side or beginning of chapter is Regan)

I abruptly woke up to my roommate and best friend jumping up and down on my bed. Thanks Renae I definitely wanted to get up early on a Saturday only to go to like Target or something.

"C'mon Reg we need to go to Target" she exclaimed while still jumping. Only Renae will wake me up on a Saturday to go to Target. I sighed and slowly got up and looked at Renae.

"I swear if you ever wake me up to go to target again I will kill you. And I mean it"

"Actually you can't because I'll call the police"

"Actually I'll kill you before you can"

"Well....just hurry up and get ready" she said in defeat as she pushed me to the bathroom. I got in the shower and all that good stuff , and got dressed in leggings, a plain pink shirt, and my favorite hoodie. I slip on a pair of converse and put my damp hair in a messy bun.

I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs. I saw Renae on the couch eating a chocolate chip granola bar. I took a granola bar for myself to take on the walk there. Target was only like a few blocks away so we usually walked.

"Alright I'm ready" I said as I took a bite from my granola bar.

"K, let's go!" she nearly yelled. At times like this I wonder if she has some sort of drugs in her pineapples. I don't know if I mention this but she is in love with pineapples. And unicorns.

Renae and I began walking to Target and kept doing stupid things along the way. Like she would constantly try to jump on my back to the point where I just let her get on. We neared Target getting weird looks from people considering Renae was still on my back.

As we started walking into Target Renae jumped off my back grabbed my hand and literally dragged me to the candy aisle. I ran back to grab a cart and she put a bunch if candy into our cart. I chuckled knowing that she would've done that. If you haven't noticed in the serious one of the friendship.

I left her with cart and went to do some actual grocery shopping. I went got all the necessities, some pineapples, strawberries, and a cute panda plushie I found in the children's section. I found Renae and put the stuff in the cart. I also took off my hoodie and put it inside the cart since it was beginning to feel like I was inside the sun.

We grabbed a few more things and checked out. Renae put the cart back and we headed back to the house. When we were almost at the house we heard a male voice saying to hold on.

We looked back and saw the man was talking to us. He slowed down in front of us. He had a small beard and mustache ad was actually quite cute.

"Does this hoodie belong to either one of you ladies?" He asked.

"Uh, it's mine" I said grabbing the hoodie.

"Doofus" I said while hitting Renae on the back of the head, I was kind enough to not hit her hard though. The man chuckled.

"I'm Aleks by the way" he said. I smiled.

"I'm Regan and thanks for bringing me my hoodie" I said to him as he started walking away. I turned around and handed Renae all of the bags I was holding.

"As a punishment you have to carry all the bags" I said while walking off to the house.

Aleks' POV

As Dex and I walked through Target I noticed a girl with blonde hair and another girl with black hair leaving the store. I saw that they had left a hoodie in the cart they had just put back. To be honest I thought the black haired girl was pretty cute.

I told Dexter that I'd be back and went towards the carts. I took the hoodie and started running after the girls. I secretly slipped a little piece of paper with my number on it into the pocket to of the hoodie taking a gamble on wether the hoodie was black haired girls or the blonde one.

I caught and asked them

"Does this hoodie belong to either one of you ladies?"

"Uh it's mine" the black haired girl replied. I instantly felt relieved. The girl with black hair hit the one with blonde hair and called her doofus. I chuckled.

As I started to walk away I heard her say

"I'm Regan and thanks for bringing me my hoodie" I walked back to Target to find Dex grabbing bags from the cart.

"Where did you go?" He asked as we walked back to his car.

"I went to give this girl named Regan her hoodie. She left in the store" I explained and smiled as I did. Dex smirked.

"Does wittle Aleks have a crush?" he said in a babyish voice.

"No" I said as I could feel my cheeks heating up.

"Admit it you have a crush"

"I do not" this was very repetitive as we made it to the office. Man, I really hope I get to see Regan again.