The Date

I finally got back home! That was a nice ride... Oh shit wait! I forgot I talked to Aaron about him and Tori coming as well! I should ask him! I can't believe I forgot.

~in text~

You- Hey Aaron I know this is kinda last minute and I hope you remembered when I told you about a triple date well yea now its like a quadruple date plus Colby but yea! Would you and Tori like to come as well?

As I waited for him to text back I went to the kitchen and got tortillas, Nutella, and apples out of the fridge and made a dessert taco. Thank you Devyn for showing me how to make these I love them so much. As I was finished my delicious snack my phone went off. Aaron was callin me.

~in call~

Aaron- Hey Y/n! I asked Tori and she said she would love to! Plus she wants to meet you!

You- That's great! I will tell everyone else that you guys are coming. I can't wait meet her!

Aaron- Also what time?

You- Oh yea sorry!

Aaron- It's fine

You- Uh six.

Aaron- Ok we will see you there at six. But I have to do somethings now see ya!

You- Bye!

This is going to be so fun! Ugh I'm so nervous though! I can't believe I'm gonna sing for Jake!

~time skip~

It was finally time Corey, Devyn and I were going to pick up Colby and Jake. Aaron and Tori are going to meet us there. I am so nervous. What if he doesn't like it?
"Y/n? Are you ok?" I look to the right of me and see Jake looking concerned. Oh shit Um what do I say? "I'm fine.." I lied I'm so nervous it's not funny. I looked at him and he looked at me with disbelief. "Your lying. What's wrong?" I looked away. "It's nothing really." It really wasn't but I couldn't tell him why. It would give away the surprise. "Ok ok but you can tell me anything you know.." I nod he is literally the best. I can't believe I'm doing this. What will he say? We walk to the car and me and Jake get in the back. As we drive I think of what I'm going to say when I go on stage or whatever it is. I look at Jake he's staring out the window. Ok think... "Hi so I am going to sing Say you won't let go. Um I'm singing this for someone named Jake Webber. Um yea." Ok ok that sounds ok.

We are finally there. Jake gets out immediately and comes around to my door and opens it. I smile and blush as I get out of the car. As we walk to the restaurant I feel Jake grab my hand. I look at him he's smiling and blushing. Awwww how cute! I love his smile.

~time skip~

As all of us were eating this guy calls me up to the stage area thingy. Oh shit! Here we go. I look at Jake and he is confused but amused from what I can see. I get up to the stage area.
"Hello everyone. Um I'm going to sing Say you won't let go. Hope you enjoy." I look to see Jake smiling and giving me a thumbs up. Ok I've got this.

I met you in the dark
You lit me up
You made me feel as though I was enough
We danced the night away
We drank to much
I held your hair back when you were throwing up

Then you smiled over your shoulder
For a minute I was stone cold sober
I pulled you closer to my chest
And you asked me to stay over I said I already told you
I think that you should get some rest

I knew I loved you then
But you'd never know
Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go
I know I needed you
But I never showed
But I wanna stay with you until we're gray and old
Just say you won't let go

I'll wake you up with some breakfast in bed
I'll bring you coffee with a kiss on your head
And I'll take the kids to school
Wave them goodbye
And I'll thank my lucky stars for that night

When you looked over your shoulder
For a minute I forgot that I'm older
I wanna dance with you right now
Oh, you look as beautiful as ever
And I swear everyday'll get better
You make me feel this way somehow

I'm so in love with you
And I hope you know
Darling your love is more than worth it's weight in gold
We've come so far my dear
Look how we've grown
And I wanna stay with until we're grey and old
Just say you won't let go

I want to live with you
Even when we're ghosts
Cause you were always there for me when I needed you the most

I'm gonna love you till
My lungs give out
I promise to death me part like in our vows
So I wrote this song for you, now everybody knows
Finally it's just you and me until we're grey and old
Just say you won't let go

Just say you won't let goo
Oh just say you won't let go

Omg I did it now to say what I want to say.
"Thank you so much! Um could Jake Webber come up here please?" I look out to the crowd and people were clapping and Colby was filming the entire thing. I looked for Jake and finally found him coming up. When he finally got up here we was blushing. He whispered to me "what's going on?" I just smile
"Jake Webber, you have made me so happy. When I first got here I was so sad and depressed, I didn't want to be here anymore. Until you came along. And I was wondering... Will you be my boyfriend?" I put the mic to his mouth. Oh god he's going to say no.
"Y/n... I love to be your boyfriend."
Oh good I smile and hug him. We hug for a long time. As we finally break from the hug he grabs my head and kisses me. The kids was long but sweet. Today is the best day of my life.

Hey everyone I am so sorry I haven't updated in so long I had such a hard time coming up with shit! But yea I am really happy with this chapter! But with that being said I will see you in the next chapter! Love ya -Tem ❤️💙💜 (word count 1147)