Chapter 37: Graduation

E V A N N A

"Hey, what's up!" Ethan said, doing that handshake thing whenever they see their friends. Ethan started talking to his friends, and that was when I realized it wasn't only him.

Brandon we're surrounded by his friends, so was Andrew, Alex, and Daniel. They probably came for their sibling's graduation.

I could hear people talking about my brothers like they were famous celebrities. I couldn't blame them, pictures of them were placed everywhere in this school. Awards, nominated kings, blah blah blah.

It was about an hour away from graduation. What we've been doing was getting food, hanging out, and talking in the gymnasium, where the graduation will also be held.

"Surprised you could actually make it to graduation," Cathryn sneered at me, walking to our table.

Jayden groaned, Owen sighed, turning away, and Dylan cursed under his breath. They were all thinking the same thing i was thinking.

I rolled my eyes. "It's always been nice to see you."

"I hoped I would never see your ugly face again, but here we are," she said, with a fake smile.

"Likewise," I told her.

"Slut."

That bitch.

"What the fuck you calling her a slut for?" Ethan came to our table, shooting a death glare at her.

"What?" Cathryn said, looking up at him. "I didn't call her that."

"Do you think I'm that stupid?" Ethan asked, his tall 6'4 frame towering over her who was 5'3. "I heard you say it."

It doesn't matter who it is, but if you're standing in front of an angry Ethan, it's probably over for you. I could literally see Cathryn getting more and more nervous.

"So you're the bitch that's been bullying my sister, huh," Ethan said with sarcastic smile. "Apologize to her."

Oh this is getting interesting.

"What?" Cathryn asked in disbelief, staring at me. "I'm not—"

"You know I'm letting you off really easily, right?" Ethan told her. "I would punch your face in but—"

"Fine," Cathryn said, turning to me. "I'm sorry. There. Happy?"

"You don't mean that," I said, staring right back at her.

"No, I literally said it—"

And that's when my brothers all came to the table, wondering what was going on. And I guess Cathryn was intimidated by all of them because she took a step back, looking at them with darting eyes.

She looked at me then looked away. "I'm sorry."

"Was that good enough for you?" Ethan asked me.

No, it wasn't going to solve how miserable she made my life. But, I wasn't going to be that childish and immature. I'm over it, and it would be best to get everything over with. But I wasn't going to forgive her so easily.