Prologue Rewrite

Here's a sneak a peek to the rewrite. I'm thinking of not giving Varian the moon powers and just letting Cass have them. Write the story based off of season 2 and parts of stuff that happened in season 3. Also what did you guys think of the new episode?

Spoiler ahead if you haven't seen it

Varian's back!!!! YEAHHHH! I love how to beard thingy was fake. That cracked me up. I feel like the episode was rushed on Varian's side. I was hoping they'd take more time. I loved Cass in this episode. She's a  Queen. I love tat girl, she's just amazing!

Also I was dissapionted about what Quirn said the letter said. I mean seriously guys. I didn't want that! I thought Varian's redemption would take at least two episodes. So why did it happen so quickly!! UGHHHH! I wanna scream. Any way tell me your guys thoughts!! Cass and Raps duet was beautiful!

So here's the sneak a peek.

The music flowed through the air, dancing around the ears of listeners. Pulling them off their feet. The music beckoned to anyone that would listen as it made its way down the stairs towards the darkened hallway. Where the smell of bodily orders filled the air. The ground was cracked. The walls darkened with shadows waiting for you to get close enough. The hall didn't stop the music as it moved further down towards and still figure. At first glance one would think the people were dead. If you look again, you'd notice the rise and fall of his chest. His eyes moving under his eye lids looking for something that wasn't there. The boy's breath became uneven as the music reached his ears his eyes shot open, blood red. He was covered in sweat and shivering.

The dungeons were the coldest place in the castle. No blankets to bundle up in. No hot coco to warm up his insides. A pile of mothballs sat in the corner. Sensing his distress a face emerged from the mothballs. Revealing a raccoon. The ball of fluff ran towards the boy and curled up in his lap. Giving the boy some warm. A little color returned to his pale face. The boy was silent as he scratched behind the raccoon's ear, earning a coo from the raccoon. The music dancing around their ears trying to pull them into the dance. When it didn't get a response the music moved on further down the hall. There was no light further down. Only darkness. The music seeped through the thinnest cracks of the dungeon tangling itself it bright red hair. It was cut off abruptly as a voice screamed.

"We need to alchemist!" The red haired lady exclaimed, anger burning through her eyes.

"Lady Cane, how can we get him? He's heavily guarded and who would say he'd come with us?!" A man grunted pushing his flowy locks out of his face.

"He's not heavily guarded. The guards at the castle suck at their job!" The one named Lady Cane exclaimed, her fist pounded against the table earning a jump from the man. Lady Cane grabbed his and slammed his head against the table, rattling his brain. "You bring me that boy." She hissed. "Or else, we won't be able to continue this arrangement.

The man whimpered, his face bright red as splinters poking against his cheeks. The music pulled away from the group and slowly got pulled back up to the ball. For the dance had come to an end.

Yeah I know it's short. I've been writing these things on google docs. I'm hoping to finish editing to first chapter by next week. It will take time and thanks guys for bearing with me. This is actually the only story that I working on right now. Unless you count an original I'm writing.

 Any way guys! I love your feedback! Your all amazing! Thanks for staying with the story!