Episode Three: Old Corana

Picture above is mine!

This Chapter is based before chapter Two

Also I think I might update his story every 3-4 Days until I change it again. Anyway here's the update! Enjoy

Rapunzel relaid her head against her window. Her thought going crazy, wondering why Varian left and where he went.

After awhile of sitting and thinking, Rapunzel stood up and opened her closet taking out a covered painting. She threw off the cover, her eyes examined the painting of Varian. He's eyes were dull and hallow. They had no life in them.

That wasn't what disturbed Rapunzel. The hand on Varian's hair and shoulder was what creeped her. The fingers were long and sharp. They were a purple and red color. The owner of the hands was unseen except for the glowing red eyes above Varian's head.

The background was all black. The darkness seemed to be eating away at Varian. Rapunzel frowned as she tried to find out what it meant. She saw it in a dream, unsure of what it meant she painted it.

Maybe if I have time, I might draw it and show you guys a general image. Unless someone else has art skills and wants to draw it. That would be amazing

Rapunzel's thoughts were interrupted by her bedroom doors opening.

"Raps" Cassandra said, out of breath as she walked over to her friend. "There's something you need to see."

Cassandra led Rapunzel down the palace halls and brought her outside, to the palace gardens. Eugene and multiple others surrounded a creature.

The group parted when Rapunzel arrived. In the center of the group was a raccoon, chittering away.

Rapunzel froze in place, unable to find any words. She opened her mouth multiple times, before something can out. "Rudiger?"

At the sound of his name, Rudiger turned towards Rapunzel. With a chitter Rudiger was at Rapunzel's feet. Rapunzel bent down and picked up the raccoon. "What are you doing here?"

The Raccoon sent out multiple fasts pace chitters leaving everyone speechless. Pascal climbed over towards Rudiger, asking the Raccoon questions in his own style.

When they finished Pascal squeaked at Rapunzel. Rapunzel looked between the two animals before understanding.

"Varian?" She asked softly, retrieving confirming nods from the creatures. "Do you know where he is?" Rudiger squeaked multiple times as an answer and squeezed out of Rapunzel's grip.

He ran away from the group before turning around to face them with a chitter.

"I think he wanted us to follow him." Rapunzel told the others, in return she got confused faces.

"Sorry, Raps" Cassandra started. "How do you know it's not a trap."

"We don't" Rapunzel responded. "But it's an opportunity to help, Varian."

"And to capture him." Eugene cut in, earning a look from Rapunzel. "Just saying, that kid is dangerous."

Rapunzel glared at Eugene. "He's only that way because I turned my back on him when he came to me for help. It is my job to help him when he most needs it. Varian is at his lowest and I am going to help him get back up!" Rapunzel exclaimed. "I am going to find him, either with you or by myself."

"Woah, slow down, Blondie." Eugene said putting his hands up in surrender. "I'm gonna help you."

"And so am I." Cassandra replied not liking how she was agreeing with Eugene.

Rapunzel nodded before facing Rudiger. "Lets get going."

Rudiger led them to Old Corona. He's nose twitched as he searched for his masters scent. Rudiger jumped off of Maximus and looked at Rapunzel as she slid off her horse. Eugene was right behind her.

"Eugene, you should go check out the lab." Rapunzel whispered, retrieving a nod from him and he went off in that direction.

Cassandra already knew what to do and was gone. Rapunzel looked at Rudiger.

"Lead me to him." She whispered, Rudiger walked into the crowd. Rapunzel following him close behind.

After walking for awhile, Rudiger froze. He stared at a hooded figure and chittered. Earning the attention of the person and Rapunzel.

"What is it?" Rapunzel asked as she looked where Rudiger was looking. The hooded person was gone. Rapunzel looked back at Rudiger as he raced into the crowd.

Worried, Rapunzel tried her best to follow after the Raccoon.