Chapter 19: Kunou's Rage

As Ryuga and Kunou were headed towards Yasaka, many fights were uprising beneath them. Ryuga's pawns were bunched up together, eliminating all who stood in their path, while the duo of Sasuke and Kaneki plowed through enemies of their own. However, the most intense fight, at this moment, was currently between old family members. Zeoticus and Sirzechs were doing surprisingly well against the Satan-class strength of Venelana and Grayfia.

After Grayfia and Venelana got sent flying backward by one of Sirzechs' attacks, they talked to each other.

Grayfia: "He was never this powerful before."

Venelana: "I know, neither was Zeoticus."

Grayfia: "This isn't looking too good for us."

Venelana: "Stay calm, remember our training."

They both stood straight and slowed their breathing. Whilst closing their eyes, they searched for the power within them. Once they could feel it in their chest, they activated the Queen Piece. Ryuga's Queen Piece was different from others. In a similar fashion to how a Pawn could temporarily increase his strength or speed, the Queen could increase their attack and defense. However, doing so, of course, comes at a cost. Once activated, the Queen Piece rapidly saps away at the body's energy, converting it into its own. In other words, the Queen Piece becomes a parasite in exchange for immense power. If used for too long, the Queen will perish.

Once they activated the Queen Piece, an immense wave of energy shot out, shaking the ground. Venelana's eyes glowed an eery red whilst Grayfia's illuminated a frosty blue glow. The duo of Zeoticus and Sirzechs looked shocked at the immense power and fell to their knees.

Venelana/Grayfia: "You're dead!"

A massive explosion followed by the sound of ice cracking was heard throughout the city. The shockwave almost made Kunou fall off Ryuga, but he held onto her.

Kunou: "Grandpa, what was that!?"

Ryuga: "Little Fox, that was the power of my Queens." He smirked at her.

Kunou: "Woah! Am I going to be that powerful one day?"

Ryuga: "I'm sure you'll be even more powerful one day. After all, you take after your mother and I."

Kunou: "Yeah! Let's go save her! We're almost there!"

Ryuga: "Is that it?"

He pointed to a demonic-looking castle, which seemed to have risen from the ground.

Kunou: "That's where she is!"

Ryuga: "Looks like we might need a hand with this. There are two Satan-class or higher devils in that place."

Kunou: "Who should we ask?"

Ryuga: "I think I know who."

He descended towards the ground, a little ways away from the castle. After landing, he pulled out an odd, pink communication device. He pressed the only button on it, and it made a cute ring before a voice was heard from it.

Serafall: "Yoohoo, Ryu~ What's up?"

Ryuga: "You haven't heard? There's a big situation on earth right now; I suggest you and the other Satans come to my location as soon as possible."

Serafall: "Too big for you to take care of?"

Ryuga: "It would be a bit hard considering that I also need to protect people along the way."

Serafall: "Okay, we'll get a teleportation circle ready as soon as we can. See you then!"

The call ended, and Kunou looked at her grandfather questioningly.