• Strange Little Boy •

12:00 a.m. Midnight : FairyVille Hospital

"Dr. Lucy, you're finally here!" nurses cried.

A determined-looking nurse walked past them in a swift motion, as her long, blond ponytail swished and swayed behind her back.

She wore a large white nurse coat, a maroon pencil-skirt, and a black buttoned-up shirt. Her cream pumps thudded ever so delicately against the white-tiled floor.

She glanced curiously at the security guards in front of her office.

"What a spectacle. . ." she thought.

"Everyone, please wait in the Waiting Area. There is too much of a commotion going on," she directed.

Her honey-colored eyes burned with authority. "The nurses on duty will be affected."

As she opened her office door, her eyes widened at what she saw. All her flower + plant pots were on the floor and her books and records were scattered randomly across the room.

A little boy was sat on her taupe sofa. He was facing the sofa, sitting in a troubled fetal position.

"My office!" Lucy screamed in her head, as she held up a small fist.

She then remembered the security guards that stood right outside her door. She hesitated.

She walked over to the small boy and began to speak softly. "Hello, what is your name? Is anything wrong?"

The little boy turned around slowly at the sound of her voice. Once he'd shown his whole face, her eyes widened in awe. He had the most beautiful salmon pink hair, and his eyes reflected an innocent shade of hazel. He wore nivea black coloured dungaree shorts, and underneath it, a well-maintained (possibly ironed) buttoned white shirt. He faced her meekly.

(He wore something like this.)

Lucy bent down gradually, so that she was face-to-face with the little boy, then placed her hand on her knees. She smiled softly. The boy looked at her intently, but curiously.

"My dear, doctors can't read your mind. We can't tell what's happening by looking at your face. If you don't wish to speak, how about pointing out where your discomfort is?" Lucy spoke softly, almost as if it were a whisper.

The little boy hesitated for a second, before pointing slowly at his stomach.

"Your tummy doesn't feel well?" Lucy asked, as she gently pressed her fingertips against his stomach area on his white shirt.

He nodded at her whilst staring into her eyes. In a swift movement, Lucy had picked up the boy, with him sitting in her arms. He was startled at first, but then relaxed in her arms when he looked up at her.

He leaned his head against her chest. "Let me give you a thorough check-up," she suggested.

The little boy nodded.

Peeking through the door, was the little boy's Butler, Stanley. He was old, with grey hair and a grey moustache plus a neat beard. He wore an expensive tailcoat tuxedo which contained, a black tailcoat, a white buttoned shirt, black ironed trousers, black shiny shoes, white gloves, and a black bow-tie.

"Young-!"
He cut off abruptly. His eyes widened.

"Our Young Master is warming up to a stranger!?"

He cried in betrayal and pulled out a handkerchief.

"I was his butler for 5 years, and he wouldn't even let me hug him..."

12:25 a.m. Midnight: Outside FairyVille Hospital

An expensive shiny, jet-black car zoomed its way to the entrance of the Hospital.

"We're here, Master."

A tall tanned-skin man with cherry-blossom coloured hair, wearing business attire, exited the car. His brown shiny shoes scuffed the pavement, as he walked towards the automatic doors, flinging his black vampire blazer on himself so he could wear it.

"Where's the little one?"

He entered the building hastily, as he looked frantically around him. His bodyguards were with him and walked beside him in sync.

Female nurses cooed and grinned at the handsome male in awe. However, their grins didn't interest him. They were too fake for his taste. Besides, he wasn't a man for words; he didn't talk much--only when it was necessary.
He definitely didn't use excessive words to describe his feelings. Truth be told, he didn't really give a crap.

"Young Master has fallen asleep in Dr. Lucy's office," Stanley announced to the attractive male.

"Dr. . . Lucy?"

"She's one of the doctors in this hospital. However, what I find astounding, is that when she hugged Young Master, he didn't even retaliate!"

The cherry-blossom haired male knitted his eyebrows.

Stanley directed the male to an office. "Master, this is it."

His eyes widened in surprise, and his mouth was opened agape for a few seconds before he respectfully closed it. Laying there, head to head sleeping, was the Young Master and the so-called Dr. Lucy. They looked so peaceful.

He stood right in front of them and stared at the sight before him. The blond beauty groggily woke up and peered sleepily at him. She then opened her eyes in realization and stared dumbfoundedly at the male standing before her.

"N-Natsu Dragneel!? Isn't he that hunk the nurses keep going on about?" she freaked out.

The little boy beside her woke up, still half-asleep, and rubbed his left eye. He noticed the male in front of him and held his arms out, as a signal to be carried. The male picked him up, and smiled a small smile.

"Is your stomach alright now?" he asked.
The little boy nodded in his arms, and fell peacefully back to sleep.

The man peered at Lucy with a stern and fixated look. She looked back, eyes wide-opened in surprise.

She then coughed to break the awkward silence and stare. "It's too late now, and the Pharmacists are off duty. So I can't prescribe any medicine," she said humbly.

She shifted a bit in her seat.

"You'll have to monitor his condition first. If he's still feeling unwell, I'll prescribe him some pills."

The man turned around with the boy in his arms. He looked back briefly, giving Lucy direct eye contact, then nodded. He left the room in an instant.

Dr. Lucy was left on her taupe sofa. She growled lowly.

"Geez, what's the big deal in having a bit of money. How arrogant."

**

I'm not sure what I'm doing right now. But I'm creating new stories, haha. Hope you enjoyed. If you guys like this story, I might continue it. ❤

P.S. I'm still creating a front cover, so please be patient