• CEO Natsu Dragneel •

11:30 p.m : The Next Day (at Midnight) @ FairyVille Hospital

RING RING ~

Dr. Lucy ran over to her desk phone and picked it up instantly.

"Hi, this is Lucy from FairyVille Hospital," she answered.

"....."

"Hello?"

No one's there...

As she was about to put the phone down she heard a sound.

DONG DONG!

"Are you the little boy from yesterday?" she asked.

DONG.

"Is your tummy still aching?"

DONG DONG.

"It's good if you're alright. Your health seems alright at the moment. Please maintain it, don't go to the hospital too much." she advised.

DONG.

Suddenly, a petite baby blue-haired doctor popped up beside Lucy.

"Dr. Lucy!" she called, "These are the medical records you requested for."

Lucy covered the phone and whispered, "Alright, leave it over there."

She uncovered the phone. "Then, little boy..." she smiled.

DU-- DU--

The petite baby blue-haired woman tilted her head. "Dr. Lucy, what's wrong?"

┏━━━━━━━ʕ•㉨•ʔ━━━━━━━━━┓

Name: Levy McGarden
Height: 5ft 3
Occupation: Dr. Lucy's intern @ FairyVille Hospital
History: Lucy & her have been best friends since they were elementary school.
However, Levy still persists on calling Lucy, "Dr. Lucy".
Likes: Reading
Dislikes: Video Ganes
Relationship Status: Single, but keeps denying that she has a crush on the Head of Department for Psychology, Gajeel Redfox.
┗━━━━━━━━ ☆ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Ah...nothing. I'll be at the ward. You can come along if you're free," Lucy offered, as she placed the phone gently back in it's receiver.

"Wow! I'm coming!" Levy squealed.

"I have to say this, Dr. Lucy is really...really...TOO CHARISMATIC!!" Levy squealed in her head.

"As long as she stands there, you'll look up to her, but you won't feel any distance. She's calm, composed and has a professional vibe. Even doctors with decades of experience are in awe! I wonder if I could become like Dr. Lucy one day..."

Lucy karate-chopped her intern on the head.

"GAH!" Levy yelped, clutching her tiny head.

"Daydreaming?" Lucy smiled.

Levy cried crocodile tears. "Dr Lucy, you have to make me your disciple!"

"Get lost, a slow-witted disciple like you would shorten my life span by 10 years," Lucy smirked.

"I'm not leaving, over my dead body!"

"*Sigh* Why did I hire you in the first place?"

"Surely it's because I'm cute~"

"GET LOST."

Levy suddenly remembered something important and perked down a little.

"Right, Dr. Lucy, are you going to meet up with Dr. Erza? There was a commotion at the Obstetrics and Gynecology Department yesterday. I'm sure she was scolded by her Head of Department..."