• Deflowered? •

My eyes fluttered open hazily, as the bright white lights pierced their way through them.

"Ugh..." My whole body aches...what happened last night?

I rubbed my eyes back open, and looked down at myself.

A man's shirt!?

Freaking out, I gripped the covers up to my bosom and glanced at my surroundings in haste.

I nearly had a heart attack. This isn't my room!

It smells like cinnamon. . .familiar scent--what the heck is going on!?

Slowly rising from the bed, feeling returning to fingers and toes, I grunted, rolled over and curled up more tightly, hugging my knees between my arms.

Something about the atmosphere surrounding me didn't seem right, so cautiously squinting one eye, I quickly scanned the room.

What had happened--how had I got here--where was here--where am I. . .?

So many thoughts scrambled themselves to the surface in panic that a thin film of perspiration began to form on my brow and upper lip. Fear was setting in and there was nothing I could do to stop it, no comforting words or thoughts, nothing reassuring came to mind.

I sighed. No way. . .I need to calm down right now. I should change my clothes first. . .

I crawled out of the bed and proceeded to change my clothes. My hands shook violently as I buttoned up my shirt.

How could I calm down after this awful thing happened?
What should I do?

I brushed a hand through my rough ponytail. I slowly walked out of the bedroom and headed towards the bedroom door.

". . .!"

There was the culprit; Natsu Dragneel himself.

He stood in the perimeter of the room, straightening out his jet black coat.

He looked at me in utter shock, then his face looked guilty.

He proceeded to walk towards me in haste. "Dr. Lucy, I am so sorry for what happened last night. I--"

Sorry. . .? 'Sorry' my ass!

I flashed by him in anger. His hand suddenly held mine back. I yanked it out of his reach and gave him a nasty glare.

"Dr. Lucy, please calm down. Look, I know what I did was wrong. Elias is too--"

I snapped. "Calm down!? How dare you say those words! What else can you say? This child is too young, or, he didn't do this deliberately? I guess you think that you can get rid of the crime by giving your dirty money to me?!"

I then collected myself, however, warm fat tears managed to slip out of my eyes. I saw Natsu flinch.

"I used to think you two were my dear friends and even wondered that one day in the future we might. . .how could you. . ."

It was at that moment, we heard small knocks on the door.

The door flung open and Elias stood there with determination in his eyes.

Natsu grimaced. "Don't disturb us! Leave us alone!"

"Let go of my hand, you bastard!" I yanked my hand out of his, and strutted towards the door.

Elias, who was still expectant for me at the door, gave me a desperate look. I was mad. I didn't have time for all of that. I zoomed past him in bitterness.

20 Minutes Later (No POV w/ Natsu + Elias)

Elias yanked his iPad out of his bag and typed rapidly on it.