• Elias' Fever •

@FairyVille Hospital - Natsu's POV

After a few hours, my meeting ended. I got up abruptly and walked up the stairs to meet Dr. Lucy in the room in which I left her.

I finally made it to the front of the door. I opened it slowly and peeked inside. It was vacant.

I grinned to myself. She went off just like that?

I walked over to the coffee table and glanced over at the phone. It's been moved by 6 inches.
I then picked up the phone and turned it on. A picture of Elias and I popped up.

I smiled. She's seen it.

The Next Day - Lucy's POV

A fresh new day at work--and I'm still stuck with work. I was sitting at a desk, completely dazed out. It was dead silent. You could literally hear a pin drop. The only sound available, was the sound of fingers slamming (not literally) keyboards violently.

"..."

I tapped my fingers in sync on the table.
I'm never going to get through this book Prof. Jellal gave me...

Suddenly, I heard a commotion, which made me perk my head up a little. Female nurses got up swiftly from their desks eagerly, whilst pushing and shoving each other.

I stood up and coughed. "Ladies, we're working right now. Please be more discreet."

Among that crowd, Levy was mingled in there. I don't even know how I spotted her, I guess I just heard her crying voice drowning in the sea of nurses.

She pushed her tiny self out, and rushed up to me in a huff.

"D-Dr. Lucy...I-I"

"Calm down Levy, get your breath back," I giggled, rubbing my hand soothingly on her back.

She finally calmed down and continued. "Dr. Lucy, someone is looking for you."

"Hm? Who?" I questioned.

She gave me a smug smile that confused me. "Oh, you'll know who, alright."

I made my way through the terrifying crowd of women. "Excuse me, please! Thank you! Sorry!"

I made it to the front of the crowd, huffing and puffing vigorously. I leaned one hand on the wall and looked forward.

"Uh-eh...?"

CEO Natsu was fondling the leaf of a plant. I guess he heard me, so he snapped his head around and smiled.

"I need your help," he said.

I crossed my arms and glared at him sternly. "This is a hospital. Unless you're sick, I don't think I can help you with anything else."

"Look, Elias' condition is getting a little bit worse. I need your help." Natsu says desperately, staring at me with pleading eyes.

My eyes widened in concern. "What happened!?"

He walked over to me and grabbed my hand. "We'll talk about it on the way."

In The Car

"Elias had a fever last night, but he won't let anyone touch him except for me. Out family doctor has run out of ideas," Natsu explained.

"He might not want me to touch him too..." I said, looking out of the window.

"May not be true. Elias likes you."

Now that statement caught my attention. I glanced at Natsu. You could tell by the look on his face that he was anxious.

They way he gripped the steering wheel. The way he pursed his lips together. The way his eyebrows were knitted. The angle at which he leaned forward.