• Paparazzi •

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍꜱ - ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ɢᴏꜱꜱɪᴘ

ᴄᴇᴏ ɴᴀᴛꜱᴜ ᴅʀᴀɢɴᴇᴇʟ'ꜱ ʀᴜᴍᴏᴜʀᴇᴅ ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀᴄᴇᴘᴛɪᴠᴇꜱ! ᴘʀᴏᴏꜰ ꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇʟᴏᴡ.

ᴬ ⁿᵘᵐᵉʳᵒᵘˢ ᵃᵐᵒᵘⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ʳᵘᵐᵒᵘʳˢ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᶠˡᵒᵃᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵃʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ ˡᵃᵗᵉˡʸ. [ᴬⁿᵒⁿʸᵐᵒᵘˢ] ᶜᵃᵐᵉ ᵃᶜʳᵒˢˢ ʰᵉʳ ᶜᵒⁱⁿᶜⁱᵈᵉⁿᵗᵃˡˡʸ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ, ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗᵒᵒᵏ ᵃ qᵘⁱᶜᵏ ᵖⁱᶜ. ᴸᵒᵒᵏ ᵃᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ⁱᵗ ᵍᵉᵗˢ ᵈᵉˡᵉᵗᵉᵈ!!...[View replies from this thread]

[View images]

|_______***_______|

My hand shook violently as I hovered my finger over the "view images" button. I took a deep breath amd gently tapped it. Lo and behold, there were images of me opening the box, swallowing, then discarding it into the bin.

My heart skipped a beat as I placed the phone down onto the coffee table. Cold sweat began to form on my back and my breathing became unsteady.

BUZZ--- -

A notification snapped me out of my trance. I reached into my pocket for my phone to read the message.

...!
The Head of Department sent a message!

I opened up the message.

[HOD]
'Come to my office immediately.'

Oh shit...

--At the Office--

Nervously standing in front of the foor, I knocked softly on it.

"Sir, were you looking for me?" I opened the door and walked slowly up to his desk where he was sat.

"Just sit," he firmly spoke.

Without hesitating, I sat down.

"Now...Miss. Heartfilia, what is one rule that EVERYONE, even the newcomers, are expected to know and follow?" He asked, taking a sip out of his coffee mug.

"I looked down and gripped my skirt firmly. I knew something like this would happen soon.

The Head suddenly slammed his mug on his desk in front of me, which caused me to yelp.

"Miss. Heartfilia," He called, giving me a cold glare. "I'm starting to lose my patience here...."

"N-no relationships if you aspire to work in the medical field, Sir..." I said, biting my lip nervously.

"Right, so you are aware of this rule." He looked at me for a few seconds before asking me a question that threw me completely off.

"Are you handicapped?"

"E-excuse me...?"

"You know I don't like repeating myself. I said, are. You. Handicapped?"

"N-no Sir...--"

Are you mentally derranged?

I clenched my jaw before replying. "N-no...Sir..."

"Do you need help?"

"No."

"Well, if you were in my place, looking at yourself, I would think otherwise." He leaned back and crossed his arms.