The News- Chapter 7

I woke up the next morning and made myself look pretty. My mother barged in and dressed me up... but then I took out all the flashy necklaces and earrings but stuck on with the cute red bow that fitted well with my blue jeans and baggy white tops. I looked like a boo! Andrew will totally love it! I squealed, took a deep breath, and went to call Owen this time. I went to his house, but his mother replied to me that he had already left for school! How weird? And why? I put these questions off until I meet him, and started walking along the same old path... alone.

Finally, I reached school and saw Mr Freeman- My Andrew--my applesauce-- Waiting in front of the gates. Before I reached him saw him talking to a lady student and once he finished talking and turned towards the gate, he spotted me and a smile spread across his face. I went angrily past him because he was talking to another GIRL! Flutter Bum he is! Such a fuzzy idiot! Before I could go to my class, though, Andrew pulled me and made me face him...

"Michelle, are you alright?"

"No! You were just talking to a girl!"

"Oh... look who is jealous now! My--" he whispered the word girlfriend.

I blushed slightly, but said "Of course! Why were you talking to her?!"

"Because she asked me if we are ever going to have homecoming! You know the fratz party?"
"I will murder the next girl you talk to, you know that right?"
"Yeah, now be quiet, I don't want people to know..."
"Fine, An-- Mr Freeman... I will see you at the end of today..."

"Bye..." I smirked at him and went to my classes.

This day was by far the most normal day I have ever had... English was good though! The Orchestra was amazing. Mrs Banks appreciated my Cello skills! But other than that, it was boring, until the time I saw Owen sitting alone at lunch. Of course, I sat with him, but when I did, he turned away from me.

"Owen are you alright?"

"Why are you dating him?"

"Why can't I!"
"Because I should be that person!!!" he cried, and I figured out he blurted out...

"Owen, what do you mean?"
"Don't you think I have feelings too?"

"Oh my god, I am so sorry. You know how much of a friend you mean to me, I am so sorry if I gave you the wrong idea... you have to know that I like Mr Freeman..." I say quietly, but he attacks me:

"Michelle, don't you think--"

"You are a Daddy-O, you know that? Such a cool dude... I hope we remain friends..."

"Michelle, please--"

"Owen..."
"HAHAHAHA" Owen laughed, and I looked at him with a face like burnt rubber!"

"Did you just fool me?"

"Yep, sure did!" I laughed along with him and shoved him. We both ate together heartily and continued with all our classes. PE was the worst, but with Owen, it was much better! He helped me a lot, and because of him, I am not failing! Yippie Kay Yay!!! Of course, while walking with him, Andrew kind of stopped me...

"Owen, I'll see you later!"

"Of course..." he said and walked away like a happy cutie!

"Why are you still friends with him?!" Andrew asked with jealousy...

"Oh, Mr Freeman... such a Ginchy you are!" I squeal.

"Ok now come on, we'll talk in my car... I'll drop you; we don't want people finding anything about us..." I nodded and first went to his car. He came 5 minutes later, and I got the shotgun.