The 'pretend' date- Chapter 6

It was finally 5:00 pm, and I was kind of excited to go on a date, sorry, a pretend date with Mr Freeman. I looked at myself in the mirror for the last time and saw a girl who got into a pink floral dress with a huge bow on my black, curly, luminous ponytail. My makeup was natural, due to my mother, who was nonetheless very happy to hear about this... I guess she could have it this time. I saw my heterochromatic eyes and gave myself OK. I went out the door, and my mom stood in front of me. Of course...

"Honey, you look amazing! And here, a yellow bag to go with your suit!" she said and hung the bag for me.

"But Mom, there isn't anything in it!"

"There hasn't to be! It is for show..."

"Ok..." I said and heeded my mom's advice. I heard a car honk, and I knew who it was right away.

"Have fun on your date!" my mom said, and I replied with

"A pretend date..." I ran through the door and heard my mom in the distance saying 'same thing!' 

"Get in!" Mr Freeman shouted, and so I did.

"Hi, Mr. Freeman, you look neat!"

"And you look wonderful as well. Stop calling me Mr Freeman for a day though..."

"Oh of course, then what should I call you?"

"Honey is too obvious, so Andrew should do..."

"Ok, Andrew..." I practised, and he gave me a 'wow-that-sounded-weird-but-that-is-how-it-is-supposed-to-be' look.

I turned straight ahead and watched the car drive to a good golf area... of course, it was a golfing area. That is where all the fancy men like to hang. I got out of the car. I was a bit nervous, but I hid it very well. I went with him and suddenly felt a hand lace over mine. I looked at Mr Freeman and said:

"Why--" but he cut me off to reply:

"Presentation!" I nodded and laced his hand back. It felt really good, though it shouldn't.

After a long walk, my legs started to get tired, even though I wore sneakers. Then I saw his friends...

"Oh, and this must be your lover!" an auburn, brat like one said.

"Yes. I am Michelle Good, nice to meet you!" I said and held out my other hand to him, but he scoffed at me and said:

"Clearly, your girlfriend doesn't have manners!"

"I'm so sorry, friends, let us just get to eating, shall we?" all those idiots nodded their head and we went to eat. The food was gorgeously placed in a towel, and I started gorging them all until I realized all of them looking at me like I'm bigfoot!

"What is this vicious creature?" a black-haired guy asked me as if it is the first time he saw me. I was about to hit him, but I diverted him by asking me a question.

"So sorry... guess I am not like you... so what do you do anyway?"

"I am the manager of this thing you shouldn't know about..."

"Oh... is it that military top-secret thing?" I guessed wildly.

"How did you know about that?"

"Well, my father got enlisted, so I know a tiny bit..." I saw that man grow angrier and vicious...

"You are not supposed to know that! Who is responsible!" I gasped, but had a good counterattack:

"Well, who is this vicious monster I see?"

"Guys! Don't you think Andrew is a bit on the middle class now?" another blond guy said... Andrew tried to talk:

"Guys, but it is not--"