Introduction

Welcome to this sequel or collection of one-shots about frat (Fillie in b&b for who doesn't know)!

I recommend you to read this collection of one shots AFTER reading my other book, "Beauty and the Beast". Seriously, go read it or you will spoil everything lmao.

They won't follow a chronological order. Maybe some will, maybe other won't. I will just write what I want lmao or your prompts!!

You know, exactly a year ago, I decided to write beauty and the beast. I thought it was a good idea.
And now (hehe), I decided to do a new book about them and show you some adventures and glimpse of their future together, as a couple, as a husband and wife, as newest parents dealing with kids with some fights in the middle. Cause life is amazing, but not that simple.

Enjoy this gift ❤️ it's not a proper sequel, but more like a window on their future (as I know people miss them as much as I do!).

Warnings:

The characters are ALL aged up and terribly OOC.

Finn is like 23 and Millie is 20; in the first book they were 18 and 21. But ages may vary, it depends when the one shot takes place.

They are NOT irl Fillie. You can change the names and the result would be the same. So don't take this too seriously and chill.

• References to sex, drugs and death appear throughout the story.

• The writer is stupid.

*

The tale as old as time:

The Beauty
Millie Bobby Brown - 20 years old
Writer and college student

Who would have thought that this simple provincial bookworm would have fallen in love with the most arrogant, possessive, son of a bitch of Canada?Definitely not her

Definitely not her.
Heart made of gold, stubborn, reserved and ambitious.
She is madly in love with Finn Wolfhard.

The Beast
Finn Wolfhard - 23 years old
CEO of Royal Mountain Records

Not exactly the most precious person you could ever meet; he is sassy, arrogant, curses a lot, he loves music and art in every form and has a difficult past behind

Rich as hell, he's become a better person thanks to Millie. Has a thing for girls with short hair.
He is madly in love with his brat and if you touch her, you're probably going to die.

Other characters;
- Lilia Buckingham, 22
- Gaten Matarazzo, 26
- Caleb McLaughlin, 27
- Sadie Sink, 24
- David Brown, 42
- Noah Schnapp, 20
- Malcolm Craig, 23
&
Others

First one shot coming on Saturday ❤️
Stay tuned and enjoy, baby dolls!