What a Sweet Life

Trotting down the stairs of her house, Millie is holding her red purse on her shoulder, ready for her adventure outdoors.

The sound of her pink high stilettos clacking on the fine Carrara marble of her spiral staircase resounds in the empty room.

Today, Millie is brighter than the yellow daylight filtering through the huge windows of her mansion.

Look at her as she has her AirPods tugged in her ears and she bounces off the steps in pure joy, making sure nobody would see her clumsy choreography.

It's a good morning — one of the best she has ever had. For once in a while, their child Prince made them sleep (incredibly!) and she has begun her weekend with a lovely bath in company of her husband.

"Wait, wait! You still have some shave cream on here!"

She is biting her tongue, concentrated as ever before, as she passes the razor on his cheek, making sure to remove any superfluous hair.

Finn has to stay still while Millie is literally using him like a doll, "Why the hell did I let you shave me again?"

"Because— I can do a better job than you, Mr. My maids shove me for ten years because I own their asses."

He sighs, dreaming of the good old times. "I was so fucking cool back then. Now I'm just a soft ass... I hate you for turning me like this."

"I am soooo sorry for turning you into a decent human, baby." She gives him a sad (and blatantly fake) pout.

"Now, chin up. I have to shave this little beard right here." She says, rinsing the razor in the hot water.

In response, Finn scoffs. Definitely this is not what he thought about when she offered him to take a bath with her. He thought about many other things that could happen right now, while Prince was sleeping like the treasure he is in his crib, surrounded by plush toys of any form and shape.

A weak mother fucker. That is what Finn is.

But, he has to admit that seeing Millie soaked in multicolored bubbles and strawberry scented foam, like a little angel among the clouds, is a vision he will never be tired of.

"How can I look up when I have your boobs looking at me?" He tries to suppress a belly laughter, as she cups his chin delicately with her fingers.

Millie throws her head back and lets out a loud laugh, "Don't make me laugh, you moron! I could cut you and kill you!"

He smirks, "Alright. I'll stare at the ceiling and the ceiling only. Sorry babies."

Millie smiles, a little bit confused, "Why are you talking in plural?"

He wiggles his brows and stares at her chest.
Millie finally understands, "What an ass!"

Before she can reach the entrance door, she spots the living room and the armchair from the open arc, in which Finn is napping while holding Prince in his arms.

She takes some silent steps to reach them, admiring again how her family was the sweetest combo ever existed: Prince is curled up on Finn's chest, sucking his thumb and snuggling his cheek on him.

Of course, Finn is holding him with a splayed on his butt, glued to him. One thing is certain: he will never let him go.

Curious how both of them have the same expression: lips parted while rambling something in their deep sleep. Hopefully, Prince won't snore like Finn once he grows up.