Little Rose

"Baby! I'm bored!" Millie chirps from behind the sofa, resting her chin on Finn's shoulder.

It's Saturday evening.

Finn is currently sitting on the sofa, legs crossed and tongue between his lips as he is trying to play his video games online with Caleb, Gaten and Jack A. His fingers can't stop smashing on the controller and a curse escapes his lips each two seconds — which was a record even for him.

"I know you are, I almost finished the match— FUCK! Mother FUCKER!" He yells to the one dude who has just shot to his pg on in the screen.

"Come ooon, I just put Prince and Prim to bed. I want to play with you!" She pouts, snuggling her nose and mouth against his neck.

He smiles in front of him; the feeling of her tender lips on his skin is the best sensation in the world. She gives him chills, the ones that you can't feel if you're not in love.

Even if he wants to succumb to his wife's attentions (Hell, Finn loves them more than anything), he is still an inner child when it comes to video games.

They are his weakness. Also, he detests losing with  a passion.

"If i quit the team, Caleb is going to kill me, baby doll. No, no, no, SHIT! SON OF A BITCH—" He can't stay focused on her words and his eyes are stuck on the giant flat screen.

Millie doesn't care, though. She trots on the other side of the sofa, like the sparkle of color she is. She's wearing her glasses, her cherry pajamas with her initials on it and a Gucci headband gently provided by her husband that keeps her honey strands together.

"I want my attentions!" She crosses her arms, standing right in front of the giant tv and blocking his sight.

"Millie— move!" He tries to do that with an arm, "Fuck! No! THEY ARE KILLING ME!"

"—This is what you deserve for ignoring me. It's been three hours." She looks at her nails satisfied, still standing right in front of him.

"I know, I just— fucking hell. I hate losing and I like playing this shit." He groans, throwing the controller away.

Millie shows him an adorable pout, hands chained behind her back and rocking back and forth, "I thought you liked me more..."

Could exist something more adorable than her? No. No, it couldn't. No matter how much they fight or their differences, he can't help but falling in love with her everyday. She's his blessing, his red rose, and the only one who deserves him.

"I don't like you." He raises a cocky brow and with a fast spurt, he grabs both her hands and makes her fall upon him, "I love you. It's way different."

Now their faces are so close, as she is sat on his lap with arms chained around his neck.

She pouts, "Good to know. But I am still bored."

He pats her butt softly, nodding, "I know. What you wanna do, dolly?"

She mumbles, smacking her own lips, "Oh! Let's do a tiktok together! A dance!"

"But this is the best position for a making out. Let's be horny teens... Pretty please?" He flutters his eyelashes as his lips touches her softly. 

She giggles, kissing him back quickly. "How fun making out can be? It's just all tongue!"

"Hey, my tongue can do fucking wonders!" He replies in an almost offended way.

"Absolutely— but I wanna dance now, Mr. Wolfhard. Uh! Hey! Let's play Just Dance!" She jumps off his lap.