Pancakes

Wednesday.

It's night at Castle Wolfbrown. Everything seems peaceful and quiet.

Prince is sleeping hugged too his favorite stuffed toy, a penguin he called Pingu, while sucking his thumb in his room just next to Millie and Finn's one. He's old enough to finally sleep by his own — and he doesn't complain! He loves his space, his big bed, his toys and the baby blue night light protecting him from the shadows ready to get him.

While moving in the opposite room, we can see the chaos reigning over his parents' bedroom: countless of books everywhere, vases of red roses on each piece of furniture, dirty clothes scattered on the mahogany floor and piano music sheets crumpled in and there. Their vital space.

Only two Tiffany crystal lamps on each nightstands are irradiating some white lights in that deep and meaningful night. There is a special guest who has finally come to their lives.

"Do you— do you think she's having nice dreams?" Millie whispers, her words so soft they could be barely heard.

In response, Finn's eyes drops on the tiny and sleepy baby girl sleeping between them, "I really think she does."

Primrose Mary is a gift. She is just four months and so, so tiny due to her premature birth— that was around the sixth month. Yes, in that cold day of December 20, Primrose was finally born.

Millie and Finn didn't expect that she would have come into their world so unexpectedly (the whole day was a chaotic mess) but here she is, strong and healthy, with a bunch of dark hair on the top her head, puffy cheeks and a cozy yellow onesie and an hat to keep her warm.

Her rose hand is so little that Finn could wrap it all around his finger, a thing that is occurring right now. She's splendid. Honestly, after Prince, he defines her as the most marvelous thing he has ever created.

Millie is admiring her daughter in adoration
too, like she was awing at the best artwork ever made in centuries. For all of her life she has desired having a daughter and, she knows it, she will be the best role model for her. She will giver her all of the love Winona have deprived her.

"She is sooo beautiful. I love her so much! Our baby!" Millie's grin grows wider on her lips, as her hand fondles Prim's cheeks delicately.

"A baby doll. You have to share the nickname from now on..." Finn lifts up a brow, waiting for her to react at his playful smirk.

Millie laughs softly, "I am glad to share my nickname with her. Because she is perfect."

"I am quite sure she's this perfect because you are the mom. I mean," He reaches for her, fingers tapping on her chin, "Look at you. It's been four year since I've known you, and I still ask myself if you're fucking real."

She kisses his knuckles, "I am quite sure I am real, Mr. Wolfhard. And I am not going anywhere."

He knows that, but hearing her saying that is one of the best things. "Good. Because if you do, I'll come with you. You can't stop me, baby brat."

"—Oh, is this a threat? What if I want to run away without you?" Her sassy attitude is completely fake, she knows it. She would never abandon her family, no matter how difficult the situation would get.