Chapter Six

Chapter Six: New Home.

I woke up in a bed, in an actual bedroom. I stood up and walked out of the bedroom. I was in what looked like an apartment building. Another girl was standing in the doorway of another room. "Where am I," I asked. "He'll come," she replied. She disappeared into her room. I looked down the hall at a man who just exited a bedroom. He walked past me and said, "I should've chose you." He grinned and then left. I saw a young girl, my age, come out of the room as well. "So you're the new girl," she asked. "I... think so. Where am I," I asked. "We just call it home. As long as we do our jobs, daddy buys us clothes, food, and things for our kids, if we have any," she replied. "How old are you," I asked. "Sixteen, daddy found me on the streets one night. He saved me," she replied. "And you have a kid?" "No, but Amber does," she replied. She pointed to a bedroom with a sign on the door that said Amber. "She's with a customer right now," the girl said.

I sat in my room until the door opened. A tall man walked in. "Hi baby," he said. He sat down on my bed and started to undress. "Who are you," I asked. "Call me daddy," he replied. Once he was undressed he said, "don't worry, this is just part of the orientation. I need to know what kind of men to send in." He started coming on to me. "Please," I begged. That didn't stop him.

I woke up an hour after everything went on. Daddy had left right when he was done. I'm so confused. What the hell happened after I blacked the fuck out?

"She has to be somewhere," my dad screamed at the FBI agents. They were standing in the main FBI office in Quantico Virginia. "The stunt in Rio didn't work. But we just received word of a sex ring in Mexico. An undercover witness gave a description of a girl matching Payton's description," the FBI man said. "And he didn't do anything about it," Hayes asked. "He was a lone man, how much can he do against a hundred men who wanted to buy her," the FBI man asked. My dad was about to swing at him when Rob stopped him. "We need Harris, Randall, and Ben," Hayes said. "Unfortunately they can't work the case," The FBI man replied. "We know," my dad replied, obviously pissed off.

Rob, Hayes, and my dad were on the first flight home. They couldn't do much to help in Virginia. Right when they landed they drove straight home. Everyone sat in the living room, including Paul. "When did you guys start giving up on me," Alexis asked as if it were going to help. "We never gave up, Payton kind of helped us forget by drinking herself to sleep every morning and night," Zayn replied. "I don't understand, how did she get into drinking without you guys noticing," Alexis said. "Your mom was always in her bedroom, worried about you. I was always out keeping my mind busy with the cars," my dad replied. "They'll find her," Paul consoled. "We don't even know what country she's in," my mom cried.

My first "customer" had just left. I could hear Amber's baby crying from the other room. I left my bedroom and entered hers. She was feeding her baby girl. "Payton Davis, famous street racer, and jail bait. Never thought I'd see you in a place like this," she said. "I don't know where I am, or if you're here by choice, but I'm not. I was taken, by some men down in Rio," I explained. "Cool. Rio? I've always wanted to go there. Do you know where you are," she asked. "No," I replied. "Thirty two hours from Santa Barbara," she said. "I've never driven that long," I blankly stated. "You think you're getting out of this? Out of here? Good luck," she said. "What if I take you with me? You and your baby," I exclaimed. "I couldn't. I can't. Daddy saved me. I was taken too, by bad people. I was thirteen when he brought me in here. He's saved all of us. He just makes us pay for all the trouble we've caused," she replied. A sound rang throughout the building. "Bedtime," she said. I left her room and went back to mine. I looked out the window and I could see a city far in the distance. I then looked down at daddy who had just parked a black dodge charger, that's how I'll get out.