Chapter Five

Chapter Five: The Whore House

I, partially, woke up in a room made entirely of hung up carpets. I was still very dizzy and had half the control over my body. I laid on a bed, half naked, I was wearing some sort of red skimpy lingerie. I saw my clothes laying in a pile in the corner. I sat up and tried to stand up but I fell to the floor. I started to crawl towards my clothes but I was stopped. I turned to see my ankle was shackled to the bed frame. Someone came through the carpet door, someone I had never seen before. He looked like a normal person. "I've never done anything like this before," he said. He started to take his clothes off. "What are you talking about," I asked. "This is a prostitution house, yes," he asked. "I'm not a prostitute," I cried. "Why are you crying," he asked. "I don't know where I am," I replied. "How old are you? Where are you from," he asked. "17, I'm from the United States, California," I replied. He lifted me up and put me on the bed. He had stopped asking questions, and started to take my clothes off.

A week had gone by. Every day new men, new faces, strange people, they would come in and do unmentionable things to me. After the "work" day was done, we were allowed to eat and talk to each other. By "we" I mean, the other girls here. There are at least fifty of us. The girl that had a "room" next to me was Kira. She was really sweet and nice. Every night they sedate us and every morning they give us all kinda of pills. Most are for STD's but one is for pregnancy. They give it to us so we don't get pregnant. Kira told me, if you get pregnant, you get to eat a bullet, not literally. The sedatives they give us at night keep us loopy throughout the "work" day. That's what keeps us from stopping ourselves.

Paul and the gang had just landed in Rio. He brought along my dad, Hayes, Garrett, Rob, agents Harris and Randall, detective Ben, and Red, they figured a bar tender could kick ass. They loaded up into cars and set out to the warehouse, the new HQ.

They all sat around a table. "We were in here when Payton made he deal a week ago, they gave her five minutes to say goodbye," Paul started. "What did they look like," my dad asked. "Normal drug cartel," Paul replied. "We're in the cartels home, we can't mess up or get in their way," Ben said. "What type of operations does the cartel run down here," Hayes asked. "Drugs, women, kids, sex," Harris listed. "They could want Payton to snuggle drugs back into the US," Paul suggested. "What's the biggest difference between Alexis and Payton," Randall asked. "Name," my dad said. "Attitude," Hayes said. "Addictions," Paul suggested. "Hobbies," Rob said. "Looks," Red joked. "No, age. They didn't want Alexis, she wasn't Payton, so they obviously didn't want a kid like Alexis," Randall suggested. "So it can't be kids or drugs," Ben said. "Sex," Paul said sadly. My dad hit the table. "How could they do that, she's a 17 year old," he yelled. "She's also famous. They could probably get more money for her," Ben suggested. That just made my dad more angry.

They sat around as they made a map of cartel whore houses around Rio. "We hit the small ones first the largest one last," Harris said, he was taking the lead. "If she's that special to them they'd put her at the largest one," Hayes suggested. "You're right Hayes," Harris said. "Their largest building is, an hour from here," Ben said. "Let's go then," Paul said as he stood up and they started loading the cars.

I was laying on the bed in my room. A man had just left. The boss man "Santiago" came into my room. "I hear you've been doing good," he said. "You happy you traded me for my sister," I asked. "We needed you Alexis was too young," he replied. "So now what? Why are you here," I asked. "Why do other men come here," he asked. I scooted as far back on the bed that I could until my shackle kept me from going any farther. "Please," I begged. "What," he asked. He grinned and then started undressing. He grabbed a pocket knife from his pants pocket and then climbed on top of me. I started to fight him, when he cut my arm. It stung so bad. I screamed. Throughout the whole experience, he continued to cut me.

An hour later I laid under the white sheet as the blood stains shown through the sheet. I heard running and commotion from outside, along with gunfire. I climbed out of the bed and put on my lingerie. I sat back on the bed and waited. The next thing I knew, Ben was in my room. "Ben," I cried, tears flowing down my face. "Payton come on," he said trying to unshackled me. "Santiago has the keys," I exclaimed. Santiago ran into my room and saw Ben. Santiago pulled out his gun and shot Ben in the abdomine. He then unshackled me. He dragged me with him outside the building to a black van. I heard someone scream, "Payton!" I looked to see Paul and my dad. "Daddy," I screamed back.

I was sitting in the back of the van while Santiago and some of his men drove to another building, I was sure. When they finally stopped, I smelled salt water and heard boats. They dragged me out of the van and took me onto this yacht. They took me down to the bottom and threw me into a bedroom. I started banging onto the door. "Where are we going," I asked. A few minutes later Santiago walked in. "We're on our way to Mexico, for you to be sold. We can't risk you anymore Ms Davis. We lost too many men to your father, and many more women, and so much money." "Why can't you just let me go," I asked. "Collateral damage Ms Davis," he replied with a smile.

My mom sat at home with Adam, Adrian, Zayn, and now Alexis. They were watching the evening news when a breaking news report came on from ABC. Adam turned up the volume. "Half of the FBI and DEA were sent down to Rio this afternoon to a prostitution warehouse on the outskirts of the capitol city. They were called down for one reason, Payton Davis. Not more than one month ago Payton's younger sister Alexis was kidnapped by Rio's drug cartel, the leader being Emanuel Santiago. He asked for Payton Davis to fly down to Rio in hopes of a safe coming home for Alexis. But the deal was, Payton for Alexis. Payton's, friends and some family flew down to Rio today along with two Santa Barbara FBI agents and one SBPD detective whom are friends with the Davis'. Here's what Agent Harris had to say about the disaster." Agent Harris popped up on the TV from Rio. "We were able to take down the largest prostitution warehouse in Rio today in search of Payton Davis who had been missing for one week. Payton was taken out of the warehouse. We were able to pursue Santiago until they boarded a yacht going in an unknown direction at an unknown speed. We know what it looks like and have many agents at every place the yacht could dock with a full tank of gas. As of right now our main concern is for the fifty some young women we rescued from the warehouse. They are getting treatment and all are presumed to be okay. Payton, we are coming for you. You'll be home soon." "Throughout the attack on the warehouse one SBPD detective was critically injured by a gun shot. He is expected to be okay. After all the pain this young girl caused police and the government, you'd think they wouldn't want to help. But after they saw her so distraught after her sister, they couldn't resist the help. Payton straightened herself out and then Alexis got taken. Hopefully this will be the last time Payton Davis ever makes crime headlines," the news report finished.

In 24 hours we docked in Mexico. I had a bag over my head and my hands tied behind my back. I remember being thrown into a vehicle and driven to a building. I could hear loud men as I was thrown onto my knees. "Bidding starts at 10 grand," someone announced. They took the bag off my head and I looked around. I was in a wrestling arena. I saw another girl, my age, in the other corner of the arena. She looked worse than I did. "Are you okay," I yelled to her. The crowd started chanting, "kill her!" I looked around and saw Santiago in the crowd. The announcer said, "Bidding is now over. Let the fight begin!" The crowd of men started cheering and yelling. I looked at the girl. She avoided eye contact and didn't move from the fetal position. I crawled towards her. "Are you okay," I asked. She looked at me and then looked back down.

I stood up when Santiago came into the ring. He punched me hard in the jaw and made me fall to the ground. "What do you want," I asked. "Kill her," he screamed. I stood back up and got in his face. "I'll never," I spit. He slapped me and continued punching me until I escaped his grasp and ran out of the ring. I was stopped by some of Santiago's men. Then the world went black.