chapter 14

Y/n POV
"mum don't just give me some space...i just need to be alone now..."

"no it's me.y/n...it's jisoo"

JISOO?! i could feel my heart palpitating in my throat. An inner voice was tempting me to just confess to her and tell her how i felt before it was too late. But that thought of being rejected crumpled up my self-esteem.

"I know you might not want to see me now. But i just want you to know that i like you y/n. Every time i'm around you, I feel secure and much happier. I'm sorry that i have to leave and i'm sorry for hurting your feelings but ill be back...to be with you"

My tears had stopped flowing and my sadness seemed to vanish. "Sh-she likes me" was all i could think of. This was my time. I have to tell her how i feel. As i heard the main door of my house open, i rushed out of my room and called out to her "JISOO!" as i ran to the door. "Wait..."

"I have something to tell you."
She looked at me with tears in her eyes.
"I like you too. I liked you since the start. You were always there for me. I-" She wiped her tears and hugged me. We stood there in each other's embrace.

"i will come back. I promise..."

"i'm so sorry...i have to leave. My flight is in the morning." she said as an endless amount of tears flowed down her rosy cheeks .

"I love you" was the last thing she said before she left. and i never saw her again...

until...

<END>

and that's the end of philophobia!
Might be releasing a sequel in late 2020 ?
but thank you for reading :)