Chapter 2

Lecturer : ok class . Please take your seats
Jihoon: sorry y/n i have to abandon you for now. The seat beside jennie is empty!
Y/n: fine...she's too good for you bodo. Jokes good luck...
Jihoon: you suck hahahah. Thanks
Lecturer: quick im going to start my lesson soon!
JISOO POV
what!? i thought i was going to sit beside Jennie. What's that guy doing there?
Ugh boys...
It's okay ill just sit here...it's close to jennie anyways . Plus the guy beside me seems pleasant.
"Hello i'm Jisoo!" i introduced myself in a cheerful voice
"Hey i'm y/n!" He replied.
Y/N POV
phew that went well...She seems really nice
Unlike all the others who would fangirl. "Okay your first project will be on pages 20-30 of your books please work on that in pairs now with the notes i gave you."
Work together? Oh no i'm freaking out...
I tend to freak out a little when im around girls.
Especially Jisoo...

JISOO POV
all these questions are so hard to understand. maybe i should ask y/n...
"Erm...do you know how to do these?" i asked while pointing at the book.
"I know how to solve some..." y/n said and immediately explained to me how to solve the questions. He's surprisingly smart unlike some guys in my university back in Australia.
Y/N POV
She is gorgeous...and a fast learner too. I took one hour to learn how to solve similar sums to that question but she only took 2 minutes...
I'm shocked!
"you seem surprised?" jisoo asked curiously
" no...it's just that i have never met such a fast learner before."i chuckled
"Yeah i learn things a little fast...i guess? Good genes? I don't know...hehe" she was blushing while saying that...
She looks so adorable when she blushes
3rd person pov:
RINGGGGGG!!!!!
Lecturer: Ok you may be dismissed. Great job to-
Before the teacher could finish her sentence, everyone rushed off to the canteen for lunch break.
Jisoo and jennie walked over to lisa and rosé who were already queuing up to order food.
jennie introduced jisoo to lisa and rosé
" Chaeyoung, Lisa this is Jisoo our new member!"
Lisa and chaeyoung jumped for joy and squealed , " YAY A NEW MEMBER"

JISOO POV
Lisa and Chaeyoung are so pretty ohmygawd...
And they seems so bubbly i love them so much already...
Just then lisa said " Next is dance class i am so excited. Dancing is my life...besides food"
Yes! DANCE! i can't wait
" i love dancing too... i can't wait to dance with you girls." i exclaimed
*rest of blackpink laughs*
Just then , Chaeyoung suggested, " ok how about we eat quickly and go straight to the dance studio after that?"
" yass gurl." Jennie replied in excitement.

Yes! I can't wait to show them some moves that i created ! And i really would want to see them dance as well.